Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anyone else having trouble installing backup manager shows installed but not on dashboard?

used ipod video 5.5g

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I get all excited that i finally have a use for my sansa e280 v2 and it turns out it has the same problem as the psp, hardware coded USB ID! Doh!

Wonder if there will eventually be support for my decade old archos jukebox studio, heheh.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i cant even boot into it anymore =( used to me ps3, hard restart then press the power button with the eject button and the ps3 would load up the 2 things in the game folder but now i get nothing =( tried it over and over, just wont work at all ><

Quote Originally Posted by duffer05 View Post
    i cant even boot into it anymore =( used to me ps3, hard restart then press the power button with the eject button and the ps3 would load up the 2 things in the game folder but now i get nothing =( tried it over and over, just wont work at all ><
    Did you restart your iPod as well, hold down the select button and the menu button until it restarts.

Can anyone help? I can get it to boot up but I don't see any packages to install and I have the manager2.pkg in the .rockbox folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy66 View Post
    Can anyone help? I can get it to boot up but I don't see any packages to install and I have the manager2.pkg in the .rockbox folder.
    You need to put the manager2.pkg into the root of another flash drive.

I have a sansa e250 device with rockbox installed. I copied the (PSGroove_e200v1_hermes-Evostar) .rockbox file folder over the current file folder on the sansa and overwrote it.

Is there something I am missing? do I need to have anything else file wise, to see the psgroove installl files on the ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by natekday View Post
    You need to put the manager2.pkg into the root of another flash drive.
    Thanks, finally they got the ps3 jb working on a device i have.

Yes, I'm having problems with BM2.

I backed up Modern Warfare2. BM looks like its doing something, drops back into the XMB but there are no changes to the menus.

seriously doing my tree in this. Get error message about the partition when booting into rockbox on nano 1g.

any help?

Sponsored Links
Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News