Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BOSS can you update the first post with this updated file for ATAVRUSBRF01 board. I've updated it to inlcuded the LEDs

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by farenheit View Post
    BOSS can you update the first post with this updated file for ATAVRUSBRF01 board. I've updated it to inlcuded the LEDs
    I have added the LED Fix to the first post now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a heads up using the exploit running using a TI-84 on 60 GB launch PS3, causes the inability to not use any ps1/ps2 functions such as manage memory cards, or even to start a game as it doesn't appear on the XMB, until after the system is rebooted without executing the exploit. Not sure if the payload can be changed to still allow these?

Quote Originally Posted by B1oH4z View Post
    here you go:

olimex 162 V1.1 patched
    Wow. Thanks! Have u guys missed that B1oH4z posted PSgroove 1.1 Olimex AVR-USB-162 with LED Support!?

Works great! But as others have stated, the PSX and PS2 saves are gone or doesnt show. How Come?

Thanks to Evil for posting these updated files

Many thanks to B1oH4z for Olimex 162 V1.1 Patched.

Best regards,
    Tiago

Is there a psfreedom version of this?

Thank you, it's working perfectly... I have a small request though:

Could you be so kind as to compile it again, this time with the leds inverted (i mean the red led to light at boot and the green led to light when it has completed the jailbreak) , because the red led is just too bright in a dark room !
    Last edited by deliol; 09-16-2010 at 05:44 PM

Could we maybe use these calls to get decrypted eboot.bin from system ram? As far as i know the Ps3 decrypts the self to elf if executed. Is this decrypted elf stored in ram? If yes may the data still there if executing a new self to dump the memory?

Quote Originally Posted by deliol View Post
    Thank you, it's working perfectly... I have a small request though:

Could you be so kind as to compile it again, this time with the leds inverted (i mean the red led to light at boot and the green led to light when it has completed the jailbreak) , because the red led is just too bright in a dark room !
    Nevermind, I compiled it myself, this time it starts with the red led and when it has finished the jailbreak it turns into green (as it should be according to the psgroove source code)....

Here it is for anyone wanting it, psgroove 1.1 patched for ATAVRUSBRF01 with correct LEDs:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News