Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaTurbine View Post
    Will that .c file work the same as a hex?
    no, because i'm an idiot and posted the wrong file, sorry
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Progeria View Post
    got my teensy 2.0, my machine is on 3.21, is there any reason to wait for the psgroove version that works on pre 3.41?
    nope. after 3.21 you dont lose any features.. i don't think? so your good to upgrade to 3.41 (make sure its not 3.42)
    you can find the update on this site somewhere (3.41 Fixed)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i checked the version history on the firmwares, no features removed, but i meant if 3.21 or some other version might be needed later..

but anyway, didnt wait, updated to 3.41

Quote Originally Posted by B1oH4z View Post
    no, because i'm an idiot and posted the wrong file, sorry
    Many thanks one more time B1oH4z, i will wait for download and then i will put in my teensy.

Best regards,
    Tiago

I got my tweeny ++ today, loaded the tweeny loader and installed the psgroove.hex that i had already, and when i turned on my ps3 (3.41) the light flashed briefly and then the ps3 said unknown usb device.

I teied it again with the file b1oh4z posted, the tweeny led stays orange, the ps3 recognizes the device, but i still do not get an option to load files under game tab

can anybody tell me what i may be doing wrong?

power off, plug in tweeny ++, power on, press power and quickly eject, tweeny stays orange, no option

Wasn't an update announced for PSgroove to work on all firmwares before 3.41 as well? When is the expected release date for it?

Quote Originally Posted by billybob2010 View Post
    power off, plug in tweeny ++, power on, press power and quickly eject, tweeny stays orange, no option
    Keep the eject button pressed till you hear the 3 beeps and maybe a second or so after that. Also remove any media from the drive and any other USB devices that are connected to the PS3 like controller etc beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by tifozi1 View Post
    Keep the eject button pressed till you hear the 3 beeps and maybe a second or so after that. Also remove any media from the drive and any other USB devices that are connected to the PS3 like controller etc beforehand.
    tried that, still no go, the tweeny lights up orange and stays orange but still no option to load any packages under game tab. no usb devices plugged in either, could it perhaps be because i am running a external sata drive for my ps3?

Hi,

i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

Thx..

Quote Originally Posted by billybob2010 View Post
    tried that, still no go, the tweeny lights up orange and stays orange but still no option to load any packages under game tab. no usb devices plugged in either, could it perhaps be because i am running a external sata drive for my ps3?
    Do you get an error "Unknown USB device connected" after the PS3 has booted up? You most likely have the wrong hex file flashed to the Teensy. Check the stickies and flash the correct one for your board.

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News