Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 736



  1. #691
    Contributor B1oH4z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    53
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaTurbine View Post
    Will that .c file work the same as a hex?
    no, because i'm an idiot and posted the wrong file, sorry
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #692
    Contributor livpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    211
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Progeria View Post
    got my teensy 2.0, my machine is on 3.21, is there any reason to wait for the psgroove version that works on pre 3.41?
    nope. after 3.21 you dont lose any features.. i don't think? so your good to upgrade to 3.41 (make sure its not 3.42)
    you can find the update on this site somewhere (3.41 Fixed)

  3. #693
    Contributor Progeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i checked the version history on the firmwares, no features removed, but i meant if 3.21 or some other version might be needed later..

    but anyway, didnt wait, updated to 3.41

  4. #694
    Contributor TiagoSampaio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by B1oH4z View Post
    no, because i'm an idiot and posted the wrong file, sorry
    Many thanks one more time B1oH4z, i will wait for download and then i will put in my teensy.

    Best regards,
    Tiago

  5. #695
    Contributor billybob2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    I got my tweeny ++ today, loaded the tweeny loader and installed the psgroove.hex that i had already, and when i turned on my ps3 (3.41) the light flashed briefly and then the ps3 said unknown usb device.

    I teied it again with the file b1oh4z posted, the tweeny led stays orange, the ps3 recognizes the device, but i still do not get an option to load files under game tab

    can anybody tell me what i may be doing wrong?

    power off, plug in tweeny ++, power on, press power and quickly eject, tweeny stays orange, no option

  6. #696
    Contributor pasky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    68
    Wasn't an update announced for PSgroove to work on all firmwares before 3.41 as well? When is the expected release date for it?

  7. #697
    Contributor tifozi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob2010 View Post
    power off, plug in tweeny ++, power on, press power and quickly eject, tweeny stays orange, no option
    Keep the eject button pressed till you hear the 3 beeps and maybe a second or so after that. Also remove any media from the drive and any other USB devices that are connected to the PS3 like controller etc beforehand.

  8. #698
    Contributor billybob2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tifozi1 View Post
    Keep the eject button pressed till you hear the 3 beeps and maybe a second or so after that. Also remove any media from the drive and any other USB devices that are connected to the PS3 like controller etc beforehand.
    tried that, still no go, the tweeny lights up orange and stays orange but still no option to load any packages under game tab. no usb devices plugged in either, could it perhaps be because i am running a external sata drive for my ps3?

  9. #699
    Contributor GritHub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3
    Hi,

    i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

    So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

    Thx..

  10. #700
    Contributor tifozi1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob2010 View Post
    tried that, still no go, the tweeny lights up orange and stays orange but still no option to load any packages under game tab. no usb devices plugged in either, could it perhaps be because i am running a external sata drive for my ps3?
    Do you get an error "Unknown USB device connected" after the PS3 has booted up? You most likely have the wrong hex file flashed to the Teensy. Check the stickies and flash the correct one for your board.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News