Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by martenbroadclk View Post
    And already, it's a race to see what psgroove can be ported to... the IPhone or the calculator?

Personally, I lean towards the calculator, but either way, its a disturbing thought. To plug a calculator into a PS3, and *poof* backups?

More beer is required.
    hah i actually hope its the calculator first.. imagine using a calculator to hack one of the most secure console systems of this generation.. that will make the news.

anyone know where i can get one of these Teensys in the UK

looks like up to 3 weeks del from pjrc site

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Thanks to them for keeping it simple, this should do the trick (no HW to test it on, but)

Descriptor.h, look for this

it's on two lines, but look for 4 of them in a row (its xxxx)

Replace with:

(thats bdvd)

The only change from the original is removal of the mount point - that SHOULD work to enable backups, will test it once HW comes in a few days!
    So CJPC how about the port of groove to a ti-84?

If your studying for finals i know you have one of these laying around from the golden days before the ti-89 came out.

Guys how i'm gonna know if my usb flash stick is compatible and how i'm gonna make it work with simple steps, we are not all of us familiar with that.

Banned User
    Don't have time to build, 16 hour days, although a iphone or psp jobby would be great

Quote Originally Posted by j3edi View Post
    anyone know where i can get one of these Teensys in the UK

looks like up to 3 weeks del from pjrc site

thanks in advance
    I'm not sure why people want the teensy when the code hasn't been released for it, have i missed something?

Anyway I found somewhere for the at90usbkey, it is out of stock but delivery in < 1 week

http://www.rapidonline.com/Electronic-Components/Integrated-Circuits/Atmel-Microcontrollers/AVR-USB-Evaluation-kit/119443/kw/73-5056?source=googleps&utm_source=googleps

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for as well. At this rate it'll probably be less than 2 weeks before that happens. So I'm not going to go nuts trying to hunt down parts and build something myself.
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a PSP release, as they are the same devs that made this in the first place that would probably do it so they would cripple it just like this version.

They probably could've made a PSP version to start with but went this way instead so there must be some reason why they didn't make a PSP version to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    hah i actually hope its the calculator first.. imagine using a calculator to hack one of the most secure console systems of this generation.. that will make the news.
    The fact that it took almost 4 years for people to figure out that a calculator could hack a PS3, though... that's impressive on Sony's end.

They'll make it more difficult next time. It'll take some form of disc, usb dev kit, and perhaps a usb powered waffle maker.

It looks like jail broken iPhone might be able to jailbreak ps3. MuscleNerd tweet:

"Perversely, a JB iPhone can JB a PS3 via psgroove using USB OTG (but @brandonlwilson will have TI-84 version far sooner)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a PSP release, as they are the same devs that made this in the first place that would probably do it so they would cripple it just like this version.

They probably could've made a PSP version to start with but went this way instead so there must be some reason why they didn't make a PSP version to start with.
    Did they officially state WHY they crippled it? I don't care what it can be done through so long as I don't have to build something and eventually we do get a non-bastardized version. On an iPhone would be a pain in the butt for me though. I don't want to deal with any Apple products.

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast