Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want your help! I' ve connected the AΤ90usb 162 to my pc, everything ok with the istallation but when i try to load the hex file through the flip 3.4.1 application says cannot open the file. What should i do? I tried with the correct hex file but nothing.. If someone knows please tell me..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i programmed this TEENSY++2.0-psgroovecjpc.hex hexfile to my teensy++ 2.0 board with teensyloader... but when i plug it to my ps3, it won't boot properly... i only get a black screen.. i'm still on fw 3.15, is that the matter?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The exploit has only been written for v3.41 but I assume a v3.15 version will be made eventually or a way to install Linux on v3.41.
    Last edited by Tex Murphy; 09-07-2010 at 03:22 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has any one tried any of the android exploits on the pc emulator? If so, perhaps post a guide?

Running an emulator on your PC won't change what hardware your PC USB ports use (the wrong type of hardware).

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnny View Post
    i programmed this TEENSY++2.0-psgroovecjpc.hex hexfile to my teensy++ 2.0 board with teensyloader... but when i plug it to my ps3, it won't boot properly... i only get a black screen.. i'm still on fw 3.15, is that the matter?
    wrong firmware, it only works on 3.41 afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by archie7 View Post
    I want your help! I' ve connected the AΤ90usb 162 to my pc, everything ok with the istallation but when i try to load the hex file through the flip 3.4.1 application says cannot open the file. What should i do? I tried with the correct hex file but nothing.. If someone knows please tell me..
    Not sure which hardware you have but i encountered the same problem with the ATAVRUSBRF01 which has the AT90USB162 microcontroller..

How i fixed it was insert the hardware into your pc/lappy hold down reset and hardware buttons then release the reset button 1st then the hardware.

It should then ask you for the drivers which you can direct it to program files ->Atmel -> Flip 3.4.1 -> usb.
    If it doesnt ask for the drivers right click on my computer -> properties and select device manager and you should see an item with an exclamation mark, right click uninstall then select Action from the menu and scan for hardware changes this should prompt you for the driver. If this still doesnt and still get the exclamation mark just right click that and select update driver and navigate to Flip 3.4.1 directory as above.

Once the driver is installed you should be able to open the usb connection.
    Hope this helps..

P.S
    Did you select the correct target device 1st and also you sure the file isnt read only?
    Last edited by farenheit; 09-07-2010 at 07:27 PM

Just wanted to confirm working perfectly for the Teensy++2.0 board, which I just received in the mail today. Loaded it up with the updated PSGroove exploit hex file. Also followed Field's Ninja Backup Manager instructions here:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...er-112443.html

I can't be sure I was able to follow everything correctly in the post (eg, K_licensee, ID #s), however I finally got it compiled and it's working just fine. Booted a couple games from external USB no problem. I have not tried ripping a game yet, will update when I try though I doubt I'll have issues.

WOO HOO got my teensy today! IT WORKS!!! but damn it takes a long time to back up a game.

Do you need to keep the teensy plugged in all the time? Or once its been installed you dont need it anymore?
    thnks
    Last edited by yardguy00; 09-08-2010 at 01:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by yardguy00 View Post
    WOO HOO got my teensy today! IT WORKS!!! but damn it takes a long time to back up a game.

Do you need to keep the teensy plugged in all the time? Or once its been installed you dont need it anymore?
    thnks
    you can remove after you got to the xmb, you have to do the same steps every time you boot up the ps3 though.

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News