Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb Idea to Hide PSgroove Sticks

Sponsored Links
    I got an idea to hide the stick from $ony when plugged into PS3. The exploit is triggered by powering on PS3, so a PSgroove board/stick is powered up too (same as freshly plugged in) so PSJB software starts up. After a short timeout where JIG challenge is to be expected, the PSgroove software disables board/stick if the JIG-challenge didn't occur, so XMB doesn't see the stick and report to $ony.

If challenge occurs, the exploit is done and the PSgroove software disable itself after that - no problem if the exploit code is used that doesn't verify the stick-presence. When then also the backup manager and backups can be hidden by a fake ID that would be nice. Whether that works?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you think the exploit could be ported to blackberry. Considering the blackberry runs java apps plus comes with usb cord. I dont know much about typing code or changing hex just an idea since there are blackberry SDK available online.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have your same board,this arrive to my house tomorrow, please you can write here if you have resolved problem with play rip games ?

and please you can link a right hex file for AVR-USB-STK here ? thanks in advance and sorry for bad english...

And how would you hide that the system is now able to execute unsigned/debug signed code ??

/M

Quote Originally Posted by magiske View Post
    And how would you hide that the system is now able to execute unsigned/debug signed code ??
    This was not my point. The Idea is just to keep the USB-Stick plugged, so you would only need to dis- and reconnect ethernet cable (or do switching on/off PS3's internet connection on the router/proxy). However with FW3.42 the question of online vs. exploited usage is obsolete anyways.

I've CECHL and CECHH both FW3.15 and tomorrow another 40GB PS3 arrives that will get FW3.41 and might get banned, luckily I'm not interested in PSN. For short moments I fell in love with 'Fatal Inertia', the only way to get that for PS3 is PSN, then 3.21 came before I could buy it - so what.

Also interesting is, that my FW3.15 unit with internet connection received the Animax-TV icon in XMB - so they don't allow to connect to PSN but modify and info-drain the PS3 as soon as connection is available...

Theoretically couldn't we use our desktop as a middleman for internet and then sniff all connections made via ps3 (and maybe make it so our computer dead ends the connection after sending an appropriate response?) to see if any logs are sent without letting sony actually be connected to?
    Last edited by Bulldogzz; 09-07-2010 at 01:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    same. i'm looking for a solution.

if your in melbourne, places at pipeworks will most likely have them in soon i would say
    Australian Game Mods will have some...

Quote Originally Posted by Rand023 View Post
    Do you think the exploit could be ported to blackberry. Considering the blackberry runs java apps plus comes with usb cord. I dont know much about typing code or changing hex just an idea since there are blackberry SDK available online.
    For sure !!! I`m waiting for this also !!!

The Nokia N95 is now listed as completed. But it runs on symbian, and when you click the link it just brings you to the page for the N900 which runs on Maemo. Does anyone know something about this? Because I think that it would work on my phone too it was made for Symbian OS.

Sponsored Links
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News