Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darksithlord View Post
    So does the dongle have to be enabled every time I want to use backup manager because I just installed took the dongle out turned my ps3 back on and now everytime I try to start the backup manager it says an error occurred during the start operation.
    Yes. You need to do the exploit every time you start your ps3.
    Quote Originally Posted by asheezz View Post
    Is anyone working on a windows mobile port??
    No, not that I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by llkrsfn View Post
    Hi i just flashed my xplain, everything seems too be working, backups work. Theres one problem though, when i click on /app_home/PS3_GAME/ folder, i get an error. Is this normal or do i need to reflash the xplain? thanks
    Don't click on it. No need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    i need someone to answer my question cause i didn't get what i want from the first 2 pages , i am planning on buying this AT90USBKEY , will i be able to do a full jailbreak on any firmware ? will i be able to backup AND play my backup ?? if anyone tried it and worked please answer , thanks a lot in advance

one more thing , to avoid being banned on PS3 online what should i do?? , should i only disconnect the Ethernet while playing backed up gamed , and replug it when i pop the usb hack and play original CDs?? , thanks
    Yes, you can use an AT90USBKEY. No, don't go online at all if you don't want to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by shannong232 View Post
    Can anyone can confirm that backup manager is working 100% on teensy board. I've read a few reports that you can't backup to internal with them?
    Yes, it 100% works on teensy board. People who aren't able to backup onto their internal drives are trying to use one of those "Stealthed" backup managers, that aren't actually stealthed anyway. If they use the original they'd be fine.

This is gonna be awesome!

Just bought this one, http://tom-itx.dyndns.org:81/~webpage/commerce/commerce_index.php

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteAssassin View Post
    100 dollars for this is too much.
    Agreed, especially now that you can use a Dingoo A320 portable console that's only $80.

Hi All,

I have a theory, maybe a dev can confirm/deny, could we not just have 2 HDD's?

i.e backup from current PSN good hdd, to another, then just swap drives & disconnect network when we want to use a PSJBreak session?

Sounds like it should work, as i cant see PSGrove installing anything in the firmware... ??

@wombat,
    I don't see why that wouldn't work. Great idea if you ask me.

good theory, i hope that works, because i don't want to get banned..

Ps3 register to log file that can be checked by sony.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithlord View Post
    So does the dongle have to be enabled every time I want to use backup manager because I just installed took the dongle out turned my ps3 back on and now everytime I try to start the backup manager it says an error occurred during the start operation.
    Yes. You need to do the exploit every time you start your ps3.
    Quote Originally Posted by asheezz View Post
    Is anyone working on a windows mobile port??
    No, not that I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by llkrsfn View Post
    Hi i just flashed my xplain, everything seems too be working, backups work. Theres one problem though, when i click on /app_home/PS3_GAME/ folder, i get an error. Is this normal or do i need to reflash the xplain? thanks
    Don't click on it. No need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    i need someone to answer my question cause i didn't get what i want from the first 2 pages , i am planning on buying this AT90USBKEY , will i be able to do a full jailbreak on any firmware ? will i be able to backup AND play my backup ?? if anyone tried it and worked please answer , thanks a lot in advance

one more thing , to avoid being banned on PS3 online what should i do?? , should i only disconnect the Ethernet while playing backed up gamed , and replug it when i pop the usb hack and play original CDs?? , thanks
    Yes, you can use an AT90USBKEY. No, don't go online at all if you don't want to be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by shannong232 View Post
    Can anyone can confirm that backup manager is working 100% on teensy board. I've read a few reports that you can't backup to internal with them?
    Yes, it 100% works on teensy board. People who aren't able to backup onto their internal drives are trying to use one of those "Stealthed" backup managers, that aren't actually stealthed anyway. If they use the original they'd be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by evileon View Post
    Ps3 register to log file that can be checked by sony
    What do you mean, all exploit files/logs etc will be on the PSJB HDD the other PSN Clean one will not have any logs. ???

PSGroove ported on ANDROID on my site: http://www.ps3underground.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28

PS-Jailbreak with Nexus One Android!

After the port Kakaroto functions mUSB MSM72K about drivers, I managed to edit files on the N900 port so as to achieve a working version of the Nexus PsFredoom One and other Android devices.

After the jump you'll find the installation guide (for now only working on Nexus One)

Prerequisites:
    • Nexus CyanogenMod one with 6 and a Micro SD
    • Fastboot executable for your OS
    • Zip file containing the necessary files

Installation Guide DP-Jailbreak for Nexus One

A - Install the Mod CyanoGen 6 (if you have this ROM skip this step)

1. Download THIS file. zip
    2. Download HERE fastboot version for your Operating System
    3. Extract the archives. Zip on the desktop
    4. Connect the Nexus One PC / Mac
    5. Psfreedom.ko copy the file in the root (root) SD
    6. Unmount (safely remove Windows) Nexus One
    7. Turn off the terminal
    8. Go fastboot mode (+ Trackball PowerOn)
    9. Move the file boot.img previously downloaded into the folder for your OS fastboot
    10. Move to the folder with the terminal fastboot for your OS
    11. Give the command (if on linux, prepend /.) Fastboot boot boot.img
    12. The terminal will reboot, go Apennines active APA Terminal Emulator
    13. Dates regarding the following commands:
    • Su root
    • cd / SDCard
    • insmod psfreedom.ko

Now we come to the PS3:

1. Playstation 3 FAT: Turn off the console using the switch on the back
    Playstation 3 SLIM: Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
    2. Disconnect any devices connected via USB to the PS3
    3. One to connect the Nexus ps3
    4. Turn on the PS3
    5. Press (tap on fat) the Power On button followed by a quick touch on the Eject button

Congratulations! You jailbreak the PS3 with a Nexus One!

Another HTC/Nexus One Guide:

1. Download the package, extract it.
    2. Extract N1-CM6-PSFreedom.tar.gz and copy the contents to your SD card.
    3. Copy PS3-signed.zip and PS3-No-More-signed.zip to your SD card.
    4. Reboot into the recovery console.
    5. Install/flash PS3-signed.zip.
    6. Reboot your phone.
    7. Use ConnectBot or any terminal app and type:
    • cd /mnt/sdcard
    • su
    • insmod psfreedom.ko

8. Kill the power to your PS3, switch on the back (PS3 Fat) or unplug from the wall (PS3 Slim), and connect your phone via USB.
    9. Re-enable power and press the PS3 power button followed by the eject button in quick succession.
    10. Your PS3 is now hacked! You’ll see “Install Package Files” under GAME on the XMB.

To return your phone to normal just boot back to recovery and flash PS3-No-More-signed.zip. It’s that easy. Known bugs:
    • This will disable wi-fi untill the original boot.img is flashed back.
    • This will also disable USB mass storage.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast