Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anybody know where you can get a Teensy board in or around Vancouver, Canada? The official site has pretty crazy shipping costs to my location...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    question if flash this on a teensy and then use the orginal backup program from PSjail break will my ps3 b band or my psn account? could I just make say a 2 or 3 psn account for backups and homebrew and keep my original psn accout safe from sony detection?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by taladas20 View Post
    Waiting till this gets ported to the PSP.
    That's what I'm hoping for as well. At this rate it'll probably be less than 2 weeks before that happens. So I'm not going to go nuts trying to hunt down parts and build something myself.

My favorite line from the code

/* holy crap, it worked! */

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu View Post
    Does anybody know where you can get a Teensy board in or around Vancouver, Canada? The official site has pretty crazy shipping costs to my location...
    the official site, PJRC is based in Oregon, as far as i know, which is just below you. shipping shouldnt be that much or take that long...

i ordered from them an hour ago, and i live in Ontario, the total cost for the board and 2 day shipping was 39 CDN (24+12USD)... pretty reasonable i would say.

Yea but they are warning about a brokers fee...

Quote Originally Posted by asandhu View Post
    Yea but they are warning about a brokers fee...
    Not every country has the same fees when importing stuff. So you have to deal with it, the good thing is most countrys dont have any taxes for computer related stuff.

No one in Japan who knows where to find this? I'm gonna look around in akiba today, but if you know somewhere, just let me know.

And already, it's a race to see what psgroove can be ported to... the IPhone or the calculator?

Personally, I lean towards the calculator, but either way, its a disturbing thought. To plug a calculator into a PS3, and *poof* backups?

More beer is required.

Not every country has the same fees when importing stuff. So you have to deal with it, the good thing is most countrys dont have any taxes for computer related stuff.
    Oh yea that actually reminds me I just ordered a part from the states with UPS and didn't have any fees at the door. Whatever, I just ordered so the waiting begins.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News