Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by richirichi View Post
    here someone post his result with teensy++2.0

Its make my heart bumping cause i take order too with teensy++2.0
    Look to my post above and use the same hex that I did. Its the martenbroadclk one from the front page use the TEENSY++2.0-psgroovecjpc.hex. I have 4 games working now from internal no issues so far. teensy++ from pjrc stock drive on ps3fat

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zappaziz View Post
    Look to my post above and use the same hex that I did. Its the martenbroadclk one from the front page use the TEENSY++2.0-psgroovecjpc.hex. I have 4 games working now from internal no issues so far. teensy++ from pjrc stock drive on ps3fat
    Glad to know the TEENSY++2.0 works well. I can't wait to get mine and try it out for myself. I am wondering if you (or anybody else here) tried playing your backups on an external hard drive yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by curecancer View Post
    Glad to know the TEENSY++2.0 works well. I can't wait to get mine and try it out for myself. I am wondering if you (or anybody else here) tried playing your backups on an external hard drive yet.
    I'll let you know soon. Im copying down Katamari right now... just takes forever!

why cant i find manager.pkg anywhere? help please

Does anyone know if the Atmega32u2 would work. I know it says the u4 will work, but could the u2?

Quote Originally Posted by gdok View Post
    why cant i find manager.pkg anywhere? help please
    look on the official site or grab it here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20917

Can someone please confirm if a Atmega32u2 board will work? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by evileon View Post
    Take a look here: [Register or Login to view links] ...ATMega32U4 processor 8MHz @ 3.3V
    Should be fine but expensive due to the wireless transceiver you don't need. You'll need to change the cpu and clock settings though.

could we use ubontu it has a virtual usb, i have a blackcat and running good.. most droid and windows phone can run ubontu.

When I run it on my iPod Touch with permissions enabled fully, it complains of logger commands and lsmod.

Logger is basically an "echo" style command(it writes to the screen) and Lsmod is a binary that the iPhone doesn't have.

Sponsored Links
Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News