I've seen several reports now that the Teensy++ /bd_dev/ (backup-running patched version) does not work. More specifically, that it allows game backups, but will not run the backups. This is supposedly using the proper patched hex.
Can anyone here with a Teensy++ confirm or deny this for me?
I ordered on the 30th and got my "shipped" email yesterday.
I got my teensy++ delivered this morning, installed, copied down infamous, inserted Uncharted 2 and it loaded Infamous from internal harddrive. Played for an hour no issues.
I used the hex from martenbroadclk's all hexes zip.
the stick has, depending on which stick is used either the at90mega32u4 chip (like the teensy 2.0) or the atmega16u4 chip
but here http://www.eproo.de/index.php?module=artikel&action=artikel&id=16 they state it has the same chip as the at90usbkey (which has the at90usb1287-chip) while ALSO saying it has the at90mega16u4-chip
if it has the atmega32u4-chip, u could probably use the teensy2.0-hex
if it has the at90usb1287, the atusbkey-hex should work
if it has the atmega16u4-chip then i dont know, its not stated in the list of supported chips, but when i tried to compile it with
MCU = atmega16u4
BOARD = usbkey
F_CPU = 8000000
i didn't get any errors... not sure if it will WORK though
Last edited by B1oH4z; 09-03-2010 at 04:46 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost
Take a look here: http://shop.busware.de/product_info.php/products_id/29
... can it work with psgroove?
* ATMega32U4 processor 8MHz @ 3.3V
* CC1101 ISM transceiver tuned for 868MHz or 433MHz
* pinheader for SMA / SMA-RP socket
* green multi purpose led
* multi purpose micro switch
* USB type A male connector
* optional ISP connector (FPC6)
* optional HF-shield
* AT90USB1287 processor 8MHz @ 3.3V
* AT86RF212 868MHz-DSSS-transceiver - 802.15.4 for 6LoWPAN or ZigBee™?
* Wire or onboard chip antenna
* green led
* shipped with dfu-bootloader to upload firmware using USB