Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    probably by going online

though there is a BIG chance that doing so will get you BANNED, so i dont think you should do it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by B1oH4z View Post
    probably by going online

though there is a BIG chance that doing so will get you BANNED, so i dont think you should do it
    i did go online. the update downloads and then as its installing the update the ps3 comes up with error 80029567. so i deleted the game off the hdd. played the game using the disc and updated the the game. update works fine. i then install the game back on the hdd and as the game loads up my ps3 locks up. if i delete the title update the game then loads fine. i don't know what else i can do.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for your Reply. Please look this PDF File respectively the Manual of this Board. Its an AVR Dragon. The Manual says everything u need to know if this maybe work. Maybe B1oH4z's or someone else with Skillz can take a Look at this please.

[Register or Login to view links]

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by masri01 View Post
    i did go online. the update downloads and then as its installing the update the ps3 comes up with error 80029567. so i deleted the game off the hdd. played the game using the disc and updated the the game. update works fine. i then install the game back on the hdd and as the game loads up my ps3 locks up. if i delete the title update the game then loads fine. i don't know what else i can do.

you could try that, dont know if that helps though.

lol @ the people going online.

You were warned about doing so, yet you still do it. Ahaha, I'm gonna lol so hard when all the people who went online get banhammer'd. Be smart, stay offline.

UnicronNL on the psx scene board posted, that lufa now supports the olimex 162 board, so leds should work now:

files to replace:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21175

parameters:
    MCU = at90usb162
    BOARD = OLIMEX162
    F_CPU = 8000000

precompiled hex:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21176
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21177
    Attached Files Attached Files

Olimex AVR-USB-162 just got my self one of them. can some one tell me what's the best program to use and what file to get to use this please?

get flip to flash the chip:

the hex in the first post of the thread
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21142

or try this one:
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21176

it has the olimex 162 board-layout, so the leds should work

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin05 View Post
    I would like to state that the OLMEX AT90usb162 works 100% . I had problems at the being due to the settings. BioHZ4 then compiled the right hex with the right settings , and has uploaded it on this forum , I then flashed it with flip 3.41 and it worked like a charm.

I have been all night up backing up my games GOW3 took 4hrs .. Uncharted 3 didnt work on external...

I am also willing to post a video of the OLIMEX card in action if any1 wants it..
    could you tell me what settings you set, as i'm having same problems and is the file on forum to download or which one shall i use

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zx6r2004 View Post
    Olimex AVR-USB-162 just got my self one of them can some one tell me whats the best program to use and what file to get to use this please
    For christ sake at least READ the first post before u post questions like that...
    Update #2: B1oH4z has shared a PSGroove AVR-USB-162 hex code that was compiled with a setting of 8mhz and using it Jasmin05 has confirmed the Olimex AT90USB162 works 100% now with a video below!
    The file is right there, then if you where smart enough to get a board you should also see that you can use programs like FLIP, WinAVR or teensy...

And before you ask again, yes to be able to flash your drive you have to HOLD the big button while you connect it to the pc, while still holding, press the resetbutton once then release... your pc will find new hardware... the rest... google it...
    Last edited by R3b0rn; 09-03-2010 at 10:34 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News