Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I found this programmer: [Register or Login to view links]

It says it supports: AT90USB162 AT90USB646 AT90USB647 AT90USB1286 AT90USB1287.

Can someone confirm me this is compatible with groove? Much appreciated.

BTW if compatible, it ships free worldwide!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by luffyone View Post
    I found this programmer:

[Register or Login to view links]

It says it supports: AT90USB162 AT90USB646 AT90USB647 AT90USB1286 AT90USB1287.

Can someone confirm me this is compatible with groove? Much appreciated.

BTW if compatible, it ships free worldwide!
    By saying it supports those chips (which are compatible with psgroove code), it means it can program those chips. So no, it's not the same thing.

You need something that has those chips, or you need to wait for other programmable devices, and someone to port the code to them
    Last edited by Diverge; 09-02-2010 at 08:20 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverge View Post
    By saying it supports those chips (which are compatible with psgroove code), it means it can program those chips. So no, it's not the same thing.

You need something that has those chips, or you need to wait for other programmable devices, and someone to port the code to them
    Darn, thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated, hardware required out of stock anywhere!

So this is getting ported over to the calculators too? That's pretty cool, and useful. Hopefully that comes out soon. I bet most ps3 owners have a TI-83/84 calculator already so it could save some money for them.

Quote Originally Posted by tworok View Post
    thanks a lot mate,

yesterday i bought a teensy++ but it should take a while until PJRC have stock again, so i bought one of those.

cheers
    Welcome and great choice. Tom seems like an awesome guy. He received an inordinate amount of orders and shipped most of them out already! I ordered in the morning and within 2 hours got a tracking info.

As expected he is also out of stock as the link got posted all over.

I got my shipped notification today, and I ordered on the 30th, not long after the beginning of the rush. All things considered, not too bad for turn around. I probably won't recieve mine until tuesday at the earliest, though, and by the look of things (assuming Team Hades isn't jerking people around) there may be a PSP-based solution by then, so I may be reselling mine or looking in to alternative uses. That said, the little USB dev board would be a lot more convenient to keep by the PS3 than a PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by silentcircuit View Post
    I got my shipped notification today, and I ordered on the 30th, not long after the beginning of the rush. All things considered, not too bad for turn around. I probably won't recieve mine until tuesday at the earliest, though, and by the look of things (assuming Team Hades isn't jerking people around) there may be a PSP-based solution by then, so I may be reselling mine or looking in to alternative uses. That said, the little USB dev board would be a lot more convenient to keep by the PS3 than a PSP.
    Same position here. If a PSP solution comes along, I am all set. If not no big deal, I will retain the unit.

Quote Originally Posted by joffe View Post
    no, forget that. USB is here done by an FTDI RS232 device interface.
    then why forget?

even better, the interface the arduino uses to be programmed and communicated by usb is through FTDI FT232RL

I just ordered one of these and someone told me that they haven't had stock for days despite saying they do Any idea when they'll have stock or should i order from somewhere else.

[Register or Login to view links]

Quick thought: One PC is a USB host. One USB host always starts the USB communication.

Can't we disable the PC start-up USB comm at one port and read the said port waiting for the PS3 side USB comm start? The PS3 is also one USB host.

If we can do that, we can also run the exploit and send the payload just like those at90 boards.

I had one little C program that could make one file at your HDD behave like one USB mass storage device that could be used on with the PSP so that, even without a mem stick, you could load isos...

I guess thats the same principle. If it is possible I could work on a ps3groove PC port.

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News