Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Cant find the backup manger, I programmed my At90USBKEY2, I can boot the ps3, see the files Install app/games and install packages but not Backup manager, can anyone tell me , what did i do wrong? btw i did install the hex with the patch backup manager.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendazo View Post
    Cant find the backup manger, I programmed my At90USBKEY2, I can boot the ps3, see the files Install app/games and install packages but not Backup manager, can anyone tell me , what did i do wrong? btw i did install the hex with the patch backup manager.
    Did you put the backup manager file onto a separate USB drive to install?

Can someone tell me if this can be used too? i've made some picuters of it. if you zoom in u can see the details of the ATChip, its an ATMEGA 2560 + ATMEL MEGA 128 16MU0907. If this can be used too then i buy it and try this and let you know how it works.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by suchatd View Post
    now i upload vdo to proof that "Olimex AVR-USB-162" is working
    Very good, Just got confirmation that my AVR-USB-162 will be sent/is sent today from Finland to Sweden

One thing i dont understand thou...

When i use the Olimex with the privded B10h4z hex it will get my ps3 to debug mode that i understand, and how to achive it ...
    but how do i get the manager in there? Do i just use a regular USB pen and transfer the manager.pkg or what?

Just trying to prepare as much as possible til i get it, prolly next week...

EDIT: ROFL tremendazo post wasnt there when i started typing/ask this question haha... i guess i know the answer now. Put the manager.pkg on a regular USB pen and install it from there.

Thanks.
    Last edited by R3b0rn; 09-02-2010 at 03:07 PM

no ..... I guess ill give it a try

*Different Question*

I want to connect a 3.5 hard drive to the internet sata port in my ps3. I want to power this from a wall socket or something so that I can swap it between my desktop PC and the PS3.

I have multiple internal sata 3.5 hard drives and do not want to use a USB one.

So, where can I find a power cable for sata hard drives? I can't find them for some reason. I would appreciate any links if anyone knows where I can find this.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendazo View Post
    Good Job!!!

Get this: http://psjailbreak.com/downloads/manager.pkg

Then plug your AT90USBKEY and then put the manager.pkg file on another flash drive, then Backup manager appears, VOILA

Quote Originally Posted by R3b0rn View Post
    Very good, Just got confirmation that my AVR-USB-162 will be sent/is sent today from Finland to Sweden

One thing i dont understand thou...

When i use the Olimex with the privded B10h4z hex it will get my ps3 to debug mode that i understand, and how to achive it ...
    but how do i get the manager in there? Do i just use a regular USB pen and transfer the manager.pkg or what?

Just trying to prepare as much as possible til i get it, prolly next week...
    that's right put it on usb drive and you can install it..

I need answer please .. If I used an PIC emulator such as this which typed here : http://www.oshonsoft.com/pic.html

and I connect the PC with PS3 via USB cable.. Is it WILL WORK ?

please reply ...

could this be ported to a U3 capable usb drive?

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast