Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no backups.. no buy.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Jes03 if you check a few posts up HERE, you will see CJPC explained how to patch this to work exactly like the original PS JailBreak... however, he added a "patched" version HERE to the first post/site news for those who don't wish to do it themselves.
    That shows you who the good devs are. CJPC is one of the good ones if he's going to patch it to work like it was intended to.

Thats what has made the PSP scene so pathetic. Lame devs that wont release their work coz "I don't want backups played on my work" just like Team Typhoon and now this new team Math is with.

I hope the PS3 scene doesn't drop to the poor effort like the PSP scene has become.

Yea, I saw the patch on the first page, just lame it wasn't in there from the start. There should be no need for patches like that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For the perpetually lazy (like myself...), here's a small zip file. Has a compiled original psgroove.hex, and one with CJPC's fix.

Both are for the AT90USBKEY boards.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm sorry.. i'm not a developer.. i just want to run homebrew and play backups if it's possible... my question is: will i need a teensy board or just a regular usb flash drive??

thanks.. i'm a noob! xD

Where can i get AT90USBKEY or a Teensy +++ in Australia, it is so hard to find!

I was just checking the shipping price for Teensy +++, to ship from the states to Australia is $70 US.

Quote Originally Posted by martenbroadclk View Post
    For the perpetually lazy (like myself...), here's a small zip file. Has a compiled original psgroove.hex, and one with CJPC's fix.

Enjoy
    +rep for the work now just need the Teensy boards config for everyone
    Last edited by barbnjason; 09-01-2010 at 02:57 AM Reason: fixed typo

@masri01
    Some thing for me, I'm gonna have a look around chinatown in Sydney this evening to see if I can find something ^^

Enjoy
    Nice post on the compile, will save a ton of "how do I compile" questions! Just flash and go!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo86 View Post
    Patched descriptor.h file
    Thanks for the effort Pongo86 and +Rep!

Enjoy
    Thanks martenbroadclk! +Rep and I will add this to our Site News as well.

Quote Originally Posted by masri01 View Post
    Where can i get AT90USBKEY or a Teensy +++ in Australia, it is so hard to find!

I was just checking the shipping price for Teensy +++, to ship from the states to Australia is $70 US.
    same. i'm looking for a solution.

if your in melbourne, places at pipeworks will most likely have them in soon i would say

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News