Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by R3CK View Post
    Anyone have an idea on how challenging a PSP port will be?
    From the looks of the code and the rest of the discussion, they are emulating the plugin and plugout of USB devices in a HUB. Not sure if the PSP has the HUB USB Capabilities, but I am sure one day something will happen. Would be a nice convert way of doing it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidskid View Post
    :Gets yours today before they start to jack up prices.
    Wonder if there is some sales rep @ Amtel (think they supply the chip) wondering why the demand for his chip has gone through the roof. Somebody there is going to make a mint this fall, and I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the last 4 from an Australian supplier advertising on the web.
    Last edited by NIrving; 09-01-2010 at 02:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NIrving View Post
    From the looks of the code and the rest of the discussion, they are emulating the plugin and plugout of USB devices in a HUB. Not sure if the PSP has the HUB USB Capabilities, but I am sure one day something will happen. Would be a nice convert way of doing it as well.
    Thanks. It would certainly be the easiest way for me.

Might have to take a look at one of those boards.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where are the schematics for building the board?

Quote Originally Posted by NIrving View Post

Wonder if there is some sales rep @ Amtel (think they supply the chip) wondering why the demand for his chip has gone through the roof. Somebody there is going to make a mint this fall, and I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the last 4 from an Australian supplier advertising on the web.
    That sales rep i gonna have himself a nice bonus, who says hacking consoles don't pay? That's a Stimulus all in itself right there.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    where are the schematics for building the board?
    That will be another hack-a-day article I am sure. Most boards are pre-built @ present, and some enterprising chap will be making these by the bucket load and selling them at Swap meets up and down the country.

Quote Originally Posted by R3CK View Post
    Anyone have an idea on how challenging a PSP port will be?
    Forget about psp already, build the dongle and that's all... Or wait some more time...

BTW, I don't get why everyone is so "we don't support piracy!" lately, I don't support it either, as I don't buy pirated stuff when I'm able to create my own backups, and stop my nephews from wasting my money in original copies from the same games...

They're happy with the jtag box, but they want uncharted and resistance too.

At least, the BD drive firmware research should continue... BTW, this is already gonna get some bans, so, the no piracy thing, is a really good plus! for the time being, still no ps3 for children for now, the only reason I would hack my console would be to run homebrew.

PD: does it work on any firmware or is only 3.41 too?

Sorry reread the readme and now I understand its for teensy boards, will order one, thanks.

Patched descriptor.h file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Could anyone recommend a supplier for the teensy? google isn't helping too much. Only a few places seem to sell them and i am not familiar with any of them.

[Register or Login to view links] seems to make them, are they the best to go with?

yay <3 lol @ the people saying i'm rushing into buying the teensy++

the PJRC company seems a bit dodgy with shipping, but i hope to have this up and running in a week or two

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News