Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    would this one work? AVR AT90USB1287-16AU TQFP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The PSGroove for now allows the very same features as the PSJailBreak but without backup manager support, you can also now remove the dongle
    What does it mean by you can also now remove the dongle, does that mean its possible to use third party software without the dongle connected?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pretty sure when homebrew is created for the PS3 it will be loaded from another usb flash drive or external hard drive (like the backup manager) and it would be a .pkg file (correct me if I'm wrong).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lucky for me, I live only an hour and a half away from PJRC in Oregon, so it shouldn't take long to receive. I do have a USB programmer from my school that uses the ATMEGA88. I am having issues getting the code to compile though to test it. If anyone wants to help me, a PM would be great

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    I would not - namely, expect a new FW blocking this within the next week, furthermore they can and will ban your entire console via its PSNID, not just your PSN account
    This. Everyone should read this and burn it into your minds.

It will be exactly like Xbox Live. Ban waves, console bans, you name it. Keep it offline to be safe. Or start looking for a 2nd "triple" now.

Quote Originally Posted by ricecakesz View Post
    What does it mean by you can also now remove the dongle, does that mean its possible to use third party software without the dongle connected?
    CJPC mentioned it HERE, but they just removed the protection check for the PS JailBreak USB device so now people can use the free PSGroove exploit without needing a PS JailBreak dongle to accomplish the same thing and save $130+ in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    CJPC mentioned it HERE, but they just removed the protection check for the PS JailBreak USB device so now people can use the free PSGroove exploit without needing a PS JailBreak dongle to accomplish the same thing and save $130+ in the process.
    :O Thank you for answering my query.

First of all, thank you all for your great job mates!

Now, it would be useful to know if it works on 3.15 or I necessarily have to update to 3.41? (hope no as don't want to lose OtherOS)

Lightbulb

an Arduino port would be cool if it's possible and it's available in most countries.

Quote Originally Posted by muj View Post
    Can you use this one from maplins ?
    [urlhttp://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=42857[/url]
    No, it's a completely different chip. Look for something based on an Atmega chip that's designed for USB interfacing, so part 1286, 1287, 168*, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarf View Post
    would this one work? AVR AT90USB1287-16AU TQFP
    This is just the bare chip. Yes it would work, but you'll need to make your own PCB and get soldering...

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News