Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PSP will need a USB host driver written.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    question if flash this on a teensy and then use the orginal backup program from PSjail break will my ps3 b band or my psn account? could I just make say a 2 or 3 psn account for backups and homebrew and keep my original psn accout safe from sony detection?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Murphy View Post
    Yes it will be fine. I think even $18 Teensy has 4 times more storage than the official PSJB.
    You don't know that for sure though.. PSjailbreak sent prototypes out as demos to modchip companys and whatnot, but they say that the final product will be different.

Also if we were to make actual homebrew progams, would they be saved onto the chip to be loaded or would they be loaded from a usb flash drive?

TI-84 will be sweet for me since I hesitated and didn't immediately order a Teensy board. Teensy board will be a lot nicer when I get it, but the TI-84 version should be good for some fun until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzero51521 View Post
    I just ordered my Teensy++ 2.0, i was just wondering, will it be enough? I mean obviously, right now as it stand, it is enough.. But with future updates and whatnot, does this board have enough flash memory or whatever on it to hold software homebrew upadtes/programs?

edit; also im a pro lurker. Been a user since 2008 and this is my first post.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think homebrew apps are stored on a FAT32 flash drive then installed onto the ps3 hdd. So the storage capacity of the tweeny just needs to be big enough for this shellcode.

Which board would people recommend and where is the cheapest place to purchase this board? Can a noobie learn how to get this working?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chidesd View Post
    question if flash this on a teensy and then use the orginal backup program from PSjail break will my ps3 b band or my psn account? could I just make say a 2 or 3 psn account for backups and homebrew and keep my original psn accout safe from sony detection?
    I would not - namely, expect a new FW blocking this within the next week, furthermore they can and will ban your entire console via its PSNID, not just your PSN account.

I just ordered my Teensy++ 2.0, i was just wondering, will it be enough? I mean obviously, right now as it stand, it is enough.. But with future updates and whatnot, does this board have enough flash memory or whatever on it to hold software homebrew upadtes/programs?

Right now its one of the only devices supported, so for $20, even if you do need a new device (doubtful) down the line - it isn't $130! Furthermore, it can most likely load additional code from another area of the PS3 if modified properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Any such compilation for AT90USBKEY?

Seems he patched this for work with backups and tested it, when CJPC only patched it (and didn't test, not to say I don't believe CJPC, but it's expansive thing)
    Although yes, it is untested - if you read my post on page two, it is a simple change of a few bytes, that is the ONLY difference from the original PS Jailbreak payload - excluding the check that is nop'd for usb removal.

Can you use this one from maplins ?

[urlhttp://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=42857[/url]

And as for the iPhone app, this thought made me buy the teensy: won't you need to have your iPhone plugged into your ps3 whenver it's on to have the jailbreak?

you were lurkin n jurkin

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News