Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll go to the electronics market today to ask about AT90USBKEY and if it'll be around 40$ I'll buy it and test it today for you! Cheers!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I must say finaly homebrew (real homebrew) on ps3 just hope its ported to a lot more things, and lol demonhades just putted that he recieved psjailbreak to dump it too late he should better conentrate on porting it to other things well ps3news rules and so does psgroove.

groove on ps3 users!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNeck View Post
    will this work with the teensy 2.0, or will it only work with the teensy++ 2.0?
    According to the documents - it should work without issue.

If there was an iPhone app for this, I would happily jailbreak my iPhone within the first 5 minutes of the app coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderscrusade View Post
    If there was an iPhone app for this, I would happily jailbreak my iPhone within the first 5 minutes of the app coming out.
    oh, that's already being done. not too much longer now and you'll have this app i'm hoping a few days for it

watch musclenerds twitter (i think he's the one porting PSGroove to iOS)

Question

will this work on an ATMEGA168 BOARD?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Here is another from IRC user MoeLester, it doesn't do anything the previously released ones don't but it does include some instructions that may help newbies out.
    So Boss, does this mean that CJPCs patch is confirmed working?

I just ordered my Teensy++ 2.0, i was just wondering, will it be enough? I mean obviously, right now as it stand, it is enough.. But with future updates and whatnot, does this board have enough flash memory or whatever on it to hold software homebrew upadtes/programs?

edit; also im a pro lurker. Been a user since 2008 and this is my first post.
    Last edited by Darkzero51521; 09-01-2010 at 05:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Here is another from IRC user MoeLester, it doesn't do anything the previously released ones don't but it does include some instructions that may help newbies out.
    Any such compilation for AT90USBKEY?

Seems he patched this for work with backups and tested it, when CJPC only patched it (and didn't test, not to say I don't believe CJPC, but it's expansive thing)

Yes it will be fine. I think even $18 Teensy has 4 times more storage than the official PSJB.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News