Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSGroove Maker v0.1 Online Compiling Utility is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Today French site Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) reports that an online compiling utility known as PSGroove Maker v0.1 is now available [Register or Login to view links] for those seeking to make their own PSGroove hex code files.

To quote, roughly translated: "In fact you've probably faced the problem of compiling PSgroove for your development board or the difficulty of finding the version that suits you.

This period seems to be over with PSgroove Maker Online. You'll understand as you can compile your convenience of a hex PSgroove for your development board.

Simply choose your version of PSgroove (Hermes V4 waninkoko ...), your chip, frequency and options LEDs.

For now only the bases AT90 chips (USB1286/1287/162/646/647) and Atmel (USB16U2/16U4/32U2/32U4) are supported... hope that the compatibility list extended."

It's not English, but you can use google translate and it's easy enough to understand.

PSGroove Maker v0.1 Online Compiling Utility is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, this is great It will hopefully clear the boards of the mass amounts of people not searching and asking for someone to compile it for them!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I seriously doubt that, but I guess time will tell for sure.

Everyone is different though, if I was seeking a hex code I'd prefer hex code attachments that others have used and are confirmed as working versus making my own and hoping if it doesn't work I could sort out why... it's just less convenient to me, but for other DIY'ers it is indeed a welcomed alternative to waiting on hex codes.

That said, anyone using this please keep related replies in this thread only... do not tell people seeking hex codes in other threads to "do it themselves" as I still wish to have the hex codes posted and archived in our other threads as always.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If anyone happens to know the correct LED configuration for the BlackcatUSB please post. I know it's not required , but it would be nice to have the LEDs work properly.

Thanks!

i agree with ps3 news.. i'd rather have something tried and true rather than something new as i'd dont jnow what i'm doing anyway.. LOL just being honest.. i'm a gamer not a dev.. good if there was english similar one..

interesting.

good work

Great news, now maybe I can compile a PSGroove that works with my PS3Break led! Not that I care too much about it anyway, it's working so it's good for me!

Hope that the creator release support for more chips.

Banned User
    This is great news for people wanting the hex but they arn't available other places. The last few times I've seen psgroove been updated I had to wait at least a day to get the hex, this way hopefully I will no longer have to wait.

Maybe this might not be updated as often and we might have to wait longer? Who knows?

This program should, in theory, work for any device with those chips, its a matter of selecting the right crystal and port which you can find by getting a blinking Led code for your board. I just complied one for minimus v1, will report on how well it works.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News