Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

if anyone could share the perfect combinatio for the LED on the ps3break 1.0 which is teensy 1.0 i would appreciate it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    The last few times I've seen psgroove been updated I had to wait at least a day to get the hex, this way hopefully I will no longer have to wait.

Maybe this might not be updated as often and we might have to wait longer? Who knows?
    I doubt highly you waited a day lol

Usually myself or some other people here release hex's within minutes of a new release. I like the idea of this site to config your own hex's but I see it will be a huge downfall to the nubs who no nothing at all about their board!

I can already see this thread filling up with 9 million post on what their led settings should be. Just stick with the releases from everyone on this site and you cant go wrong, at least you'll know that more then likely it was tested before being released and even if it wasn't it would make it very easy to track the issue.

If someone makes their own hex from that site and muffes it up and cant run psgroove or play backups I doubt highly that person who made the hex has a clue on whats going on then in turn post it here and some other nub is going download it thinking its a good hex perpetuating the cycle of nubs

~evil

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Just stick with the releases from everyone on this site and you cant go wrong, at least you'll know that more then likely it was tested before being released and even if it wasn't it would make it very easy to track the issue.

If someone makes their own hex from that site and muffes it up and cant run psgroove or play backups I doubt highly that person who made the hex has a clue on whats going on then in turn post it here and some other nub is going download it thinking its a good hex perpetuating the cycle of nubs
    That is a very good point as well... the blind leading the blind if clueless people use online apps like that and then distribute their hex codes all over thinking they are valid when they aren't, with no support or even knowing who made it.

Sites like that serve their purpose for those who prefer using them so I do see value in it, but it's also a bit riskier in assuming their content is untampered with/safe to install in devices not knowing the authors individually.

Just one more reason I prefer the personal approach, if it's an "evilsperm" hex code knowing that if I had an issue I have someone to turn to who knows what they are doing first-hand and can usually assist and remedy it is great peace of mind.

This is not yet fir rockbox users right? Ie iPod/nano/the like ...

Is the website down for anyone else?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JifDaKiwi View Post
    Is the website down for anyone else?
    This may help to check in such cases: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12