Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbeechin View Post
    Help! I've just upgraded to hermes v3 and Open Manager 1.16 and I get the 'eboot.bin not found' issue & the LAUN12345 directory is locked when I enable patch mode. I haven't seen an solution yet.
    So you upgrade with overwriting your existing manager?? That won't work!

You have to delete the previous versions before installing the new 1.16. Backup your games before you delete it!!

Thats a big mess i know, that's why i hint that there should be something like a UPDATE FEATURE (i.e. live update) to safely update our homebrew.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    So you upgrade with overwriting your existing manager?? That won't work!

You have to delete the previous versions before installing the new 1.16. Backup your games before you delete it!!

Thats a big mess i know, that's why i hint that there should be something like a UPDATE FEATURE (i.e. live update) to safely update our homebrew.

Greets Modmate
    or just use ftp to move your GAMEZ folder to a different directory, like dev_hdd0:/GAMEZ, then uninstall OM, install latest version, then move your GAMEZ folder back into the OM directory.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What are you guys going on about? I've only upgraded and had no problems.

DONT DELETE. Depending on what dir you have your games in depends on what you can delete. The new OpenManager doesn't use LAUN12345 so you can delete that but BackupManager is usually where the GAMEZ folder is so you DO NOT want to delete that.

The best way is to just update. Just install it over the top of the previous install. That way you have no risk of loosing any games. I install every version to find the best and I've had no problems installing and updating.

Hi,

once again a new payload and once again no luck for me!! Im Using a OpenKubus (AT..16u4) to break my ps3...

Is ANYBODY out there with the same Dongle with a compiled version of this new Payload! Ive read here in the forums that the payload v2 gave people prob. compiling!!! ANYBODY??

THX i.A.

Fuddster

Quote Originally Posted by Fuddster View Post
    once again a new payload and once again no luck for me!! Im Using a OpenKubus (AT..16u4) to break my ps3...

Is ANYBODY out there with the same Dongle with a compiled version of this new Payload! Ive read here in the forums that the payload v2 gave people prob. compiling!!! ANYBODY??
    No probs here. Same dongle so try this file...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nothing special in this mod update, although options.ini works (without hdd/usb paths yet - i had no time for it). It supports all 4 USB ports (if you have four ) and shows proper #' (not weird USB#8 or USB#6 like other managers). Labels/texts moved at the bottom.

You can modify the options.ini in manager's install folder.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00178_sm.JPG   DSC00179_sm.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

anybody can compile hermesv3 for iphone?

doenst work using ratchet & Clank - A Crack in time

doesnt recognize "disk"

(update installs)

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Nothing special in this mod update, although options.ini works (without hdd/usb paths yet - i had no time for it). It supports all 4 USB ports (if you have four ) and shows proper #' (not weird USB#8 or USB#6 like other managers). Labels/texts moved at the bottom.

Thanks, deanrr. I'm currently using a prior build of yours - thanks for your time and expertise - it's greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post

Very nice work, glad to see someone is working on making configurable options

Perhaps also make the display of the directories optional too. Mine are quite large since I have the games name in there so it doesn't look great with that on.
    Last edited by deltop; 10-06-2010 at 12:42 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News