Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Overreacting? Not at all how would you feel when sonys at your door? Trust me its a higher probability than you think. He will lay low and spread his knowledge through a diff source / nick. We have seen this before. I think what hes doing is extremely smart and I would do the same. Props to Hermes and anyone on his team!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    those wankers... to make money out of scene stuff..that really sucks.. i hope nobody will buy their crap... to Hermes : Thank you brother for the stuff made possible for all of us... we love you...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for all the work you done. Maybe we`ll see you again soon, once sony stop pissing around trying to figure out how to stop themselves getting shafted

Adios Amigo

Come on guys, he just have to switch his alias and here we go

I agree that Hermes had done some great stuff for the scene , but all those people *****ing about his work/nickname being stolen, yeah this does happen all the time. How do you think the software companies feel when you download their games for free??

"I backup all my own games" I hear you say!! "bullcrap" is what i say.

I thought he'd be honoured that a company is using his "nickname" (Who's nickname is Hermes anyway?, it sounds like a type of haemorrhoid or something) to represent their product, but instead he chose to be a drama Queen, I'm grateful for the work that he's done, but he's not doing himself any justice by doing this.

Hermes is a Greek god.

come on guys and girl, were all friends here

Come on people, now were all like hermes is great or hermes is a girl. The man like every other freelance coder does it in his own spare time for the fun/learning. If the scene gets ugly why sit around in your own spare time trying to have fun? Doesn't make sense really.

We're lucky to reap the rewards of all of their efforts, there are alot of things in alot of scenes that would never see the light of day without them but instead of praising and thanking we hound for silly things like led fixes etc.

One thing we all need to remember is its a dog eat dog world and lets not take things to personally or get to carried away. If sony did we wouldn't have a ps3.

shame hermes will go away. Thanks Mister Taka-Taka and chin chun chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamikaze View Post
    I thought he'd be honoured that a company is using his "nickname" (Who's nickname is Hermes anyway?, it sounds like a type of haemorrhoid or something) to represent their product, but instead he chose to be a drama Queen, I'm grateful for the work that he's done, but he's not doing himself any justice by doing this.
    I guess you would love a free lawsuit for circumventing and reverse engineering private stuff.

Someone please, takataka should make a tamikaze clone!

He would love to be a target!
    Last edited by bidomo; 10-16-2010 at 07:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is a sick joke...

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News