Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Aww bloody hell! I totally understand Hermes though, I would be pissed off also, way to steal work.

This reminds me of how the iPhone scene goes, Dev-Team releases a new jailbreak for a newer iOS, then you have money leechers jump in and steal the work and claim it as their own, saying that they coincidentally 'found a new exploit and have had engineers working on a new jailbreak' what a bunch of bs.

These people seriously piss me off, Hermes, thanks for the findings you have made, they have certainly boosted the PS3 Scene without a doubt. I'm sure this cheapass clone will die fast though, too many of these cheap junk imitations popping in now.

Sponsored Links

WTF?

Sponsored Links
    Why is Hermes surprised at this? He has made his nickname a PS3 "household name" in about a month. Some lousy company is using the buzzword (and the lack of trademark-ability) to sell their product.

Leaving the scene won't hurt their sales, it'll just hurt the users of all the other products.

LAME

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You guys gotta put into consideration that this does infact bring more attention to his name, potentially enough for $ony to try going after him (bs, I know, but it IS $ony afterall...). I could understand why he's upset. I'd be pretty pissed if I was him and someone used my username solely for the use of making profit.

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    You guys gotta put into consideration that this does infact bring more attention to his name, potentially enough for $ony to try going after him (bs, I know, but it IS $ony afterall...). I could understand why he's upset. I'd be pretty pissed if I was him and someone used my username solely for the use of making profit.
    Exactly this, leechers.

I completely understand Hermes as well, why wouldn't you be pissed, when someone else steals your work and starts trying to sell it.

Considering how MANY different 'brands' are popping out, I bet you this p.o.s will not be making considerable money at all.

Well.. If you ask me, I think the reaction of Hermes is too severe..

When you are a high profile hacker, you have to expect things like this.. People will always try to profit on high profile names, and this will never change in ANY scene, be it a hacking scene or others.

Rise above it, Hermes.. If I was in your shoes, I would laugh a little, and think it's kinda funny having your name on a chinese avr board..

Who knows, maybe he's just leaving to create another alias.

Oh and you Tokyo have no sense at all "hermes compatible" no they specifically wrote "PSGROOVE HERMES" on the dongle and isnt psgroove ment to be free... He's not making any $ off these ripoffs just the same as we get nothing out of you. Maybe just maybe if people relied on you (which noone does) you would understand the concept behind this... if anyone should get off their high horse it should be you...

People are free to speak their minds, and express their own opinions. If that's how he see's it, then fine. But, let's not criticize others' opinions. I don't wanna see this break out into a flame war because of differing opinions.

I appreciate the work of anyone in the scene, but if this is all it takes to make someone quit, then I don't get it. This kind of stuff happens all the time, and in my opinion is childish to quit because of something so retarded.

Wish you the best of luck anyway.

That is a shame that he quit.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News