Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh yes, I'm waiting on my PS3USB jailbreak now... I ordered it on Tuesday... I'm way new on the scene so I've read a lot on this board to try to educate myself!!!

Thanks for all the information guys, hopefully things will go smooth for me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybell70 View Post
    Oh yes, I'm waiting on my PS3USB jailbreak now... I ordered it on Tuesday... I'm way new on the scene so I've read a lot on this board to try to educate myself!!!

Thanks for all the information guys, hopefully things will go smooth for me
    Which shipping method you use. Maybe you have to wait ~25 days if you use the free shipping method. And PS3 USBJailbreak is a great stick, good buy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, my USBJailbreak just arrived today. But I am not sure how to use it. Guess I need to find a jailbreak file to load into the stick then plug into PS3 and boot?

Get the program from the official site, plug in your device in your PC USB port, run the program and you can flash it, that's all.

I have picked up the Teensy 2.0 and it's a nice board. Simple if you're going to just throw precompiled hex's into it. I'm new here and I apologize but does anyone have any information on Windows Teensy Compilation instructions. I've found two tutorials but they are shoddy and incomplete at best.

I shall continue to search.

i prefer the blackcat board i bought. i paid 20euro and it works like a charm.

chipset is an AT90USB162

If the PS3 USBJailbreak could handle a microSD as flash memory, than this would be really on of the best devices.

How do I install games to the internal hard-drive? It seems to want to force me to have an external USB hard drive. One of the games I tried had an fwrite error for external drive, needs internal install.

Also, in the package_manager folder, should I be using manager1.pkg or manager2.pkg? (3.15 firmware)

Thanks
    Last edited by Seraphic; 12-19-2010 at 09:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is not the right thread for this.

Never mind, use Gaia Manager.. to get games from PC to internal use external HDD and copy to internal via Gaia. An other way is to use an FTP client (like blackb0x 1.2). These are the 2 ways to do it.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News