Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    16kb isn't much. I got my PS3USBJailbreak yesterday and I can say, it's awesome. The Programming tool is fine, easy and looks good. The makers makes a good support for the dongle and now you can load your 64kb memory which any *.hex you want ! The dongle is great. I think the dongle can be reach my #1 ! It's better for Jailbreaking than the P3Go. A good buy !
    Where can you buy it and what is the cost?

Also, does PS3USBJailbreak work with PS3 3.15 firmware?
    Last edited by Seraphic; 11-25-2010 at 08:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's not allowed to trade something here, so just search with google on "PS3USBJailbreak" it's the first option, also the official homepage where you can find under "Distributors" a seller in you country. I bought mine from DSCartShop via DHL Express, everything works fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does PS3USBJailbreak support AsbestOS and 3.15 FW?

Yes it supports the two options.

KaKaRoTo PL3 of PSGroove for 3.15

and

Asbestos of PS3 Linux netbooter (updated)

These options are in the programming tool of the dongle, where you can flash it.

Found it for $14 with free shipping from China... seems like it's too cheap though, lol. But if it works, I can't complain I guess.

Yep, free shipping can take up to 25 working days. And you can not tracking your order. If you want the dongle fast, use DHL Express, or even if you don't need it so fast, use HKpost2, which costs 2$ more but you can track your order.

Is there any point to add the $1.50 shipping insurance with hkpost2 shipping?

Yes, I ordered a package from them with free shipping which never comes to me. So I would like to say, use the +2$ surcharge an be save. Or just use DHL or EMS for faster shipping.

Thanks for help, I just ordered one. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it out. Does it come pre-loaded and ready to go or do you need to load the software on the stick yourself?

It comes blank. That's why the dongle is 100% legal.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News