Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload Arrives for PS3 JailBreak Users

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday I asked for some testers, and today we are happy to release a PSGroove CE-X Hybrid payload for PS3 JailBreak users.

Before anyone asks, you can not currently get access to PSN, it is being looked into so please do not ask why you can't login and play games online!

Download: PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload for PS3 (BIN) / PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload for PS3 (Hex Codes) / PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload for PS3 (Source Code) / Main Link - PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload / Hex Codes for PS3

For those of you who cloned the git the second I posted it you have 0x81 set in the modelset.h.S and might want to fix that... Or do another pull :)

**DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH REQUESTS**
    **DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH Asking about PSN**

This payload is a port of Xoeo custom PL3 for 3.15. We have converted it for use with 3.41, major cleaning up of the coding and added/removed some stuff.

The only reason we are releasing this is because we said we would. This is still experimental so don't complain if something doesn't work for you.

What makes this payload different is that it is a hybrid of PL3 and hermes. It is very stable with 0 lock ups, but there is a catch some backups will return a 800xxx error. This payload is very stable but also kind of a backwards step in our goals as it uses syscall36. Either way it is still a very good payload.

Features:

- PSN - not working at this time
    - 3.50 Spoof
    - syscall 36 - hermes
    - syscall 8 - stealth - peek poke
    - modelset - 0x82 - debug
    - version - 120gb slim

*I might have left out a few features I cant recall right now due to lack of sleep*

I have tested this with Gaia 1.03.1 and I was able to load backups but as I stated above some games will give you a 8000xxxx error and is bing looked into. I have also tested BlackBox FTP, Comgenie Filemanager, Snes9x and all run perfectly. If you want to use multiman make sure to set syscall36 in your options.ini.

Things I haven't checked (permissions)

You can all check the git at [Register or Login to view links]

Thanks goes out to xeoe for his hard work, as well as the very long hours and sleepless nights of Cyberskunk! I need to sleep myself :P

This hex pack has 20+ boards so I don't want to see anyone begging for complies check the pack first! Also I have included the .bin for those of you who need it.

Those of you about to ask CE-X? it's Cyberskunk evilsperm xeoe. We needed a way to separate it from the rest of the payloads.

~evil

PSGroove CE-X Hybrid Payload Arrives for PS3 JailBreak Users

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I've been trying for about a week now to get Black Ops (BLES01031) running with no luck. A few minutes ago I flashed with this new hex to my maximus and now Black Ops works !

I can't believe it. I had tried many payloads before plus many different methods with zero luck. Thanks a lot for this, I think I'll be sticking with this payload from now on, nice work
    Last edited by rizzo182; 11-19-2010 at 01:33 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's been working for a long time using the PL3 payload for me on my Android device. Maybe you had an old or incorrectly configured payload.

Arrow

These are from fl0PPsy here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post337614

I am attaching them to this thread so that they will show up on the Main Link for Hex Codes that will be added to the first post here shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fl0PPsy View Post
    Here's the CE-X payload for anyone that wants to try it out.

Rar contains:-

rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_4Ggreyscale_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_4Gphoto_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_gigabeatS_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_gogearhdd1630-1830_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_gogearhdd6330_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_gogearhdd9200_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_iriverh10_5_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_iriverh10_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_mini1g_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_mini2g_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_mrobe100_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_nano1g_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_sansac200v1_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_sansae200_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_vibe500_FLP.7z
    rockbox_CE-X-341-PL3_video5g_FLP.7z

need ti 84 CE-X Hybrid Payload please.

Edit: here it is..
    Last edited by SWAT4200; 11-19-2010 at 03:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hybrid Payload - Thanks ! No PSN - Groan ! But if you just want to play a game offline, this should be a very comfortable way to make a game run.

Thanks, will test Black Ops and other 3.50 games to see what happens now!

arg no 3.15 support... screw psn...

what's special about this payload?

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    If you want to use multiman make sure to set syscall36 in your options.ini.
    About multiMAN - all syscall and mount point options are removed in version 01.10.00 and the program takes care of that for the user. I think it is better that way.

Thanks for your contribution! I got myself atmega168 and I wonder how can I test this version with it.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News