Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 142



  1. #41
    Contributor bl0wme's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    um what exactly does this do? sorry for the noob question.

  2. #42
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's primarily for convenience, and basically allows you to run PS3 PKG/EBOOT files without installing them via USB on a JailBroken PS3.

  3. #43
    Contributor mckarlsson's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very good news !!! i am still waiting for ipodt touch 2g support (psfreedom) ^^

  4. #44
    Does this mean it would be possible to run apps with the jailbreak without having to install them on the PS3's HDD first? Would this leave no trace that you jailbroke your PS3 (as long as you don't sign into PSN while its in debug mode) for Sony to use to try to ban you?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverwhateve View Post
    Does this mean it would be possible to run apps with the jailbreak without having to install them on the PS3's HDD first? Would this leave no trace that you jailbroke your PS3 (as long as you don't sign into PSN while its in debug mode) for Sony to use to try to ban you?
    Well - it will leave LESS tracks comparing to actually installing the package in the PS3's hard drive for sure but I supose it might still log loading of the app in some of the internal logs ...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    It's primarily for convenience, and basically allows you to run PS3 PKG/EBOOT files without installing them via USB on a JailBroken PS3.
    does this include games?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Well - it will leave LESS tracks comparing to actually installing the package in the PS3's hard drive for sure but I supose it might still log loading of the app in some of the internal logs ...
    I'm gonna swamp my 120gb drive for a 500gb drive.

    That way I will have an untouched filesystem (the original 120gb) if I want to go online in the future.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by bl0wme View Post
    does this include games?
    No. Only Homebrew apps from what I believe - so things like PS3FTP, L2 Dump, and Backup Manager [once edited to allow dumping/playing of backups]

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyker View Post
    I'm gonna swamp my 120gb drive for a 500gb drive.

    That way I will have an untouched filesystem (the original 120gb) if I want to go online in the future.
    it doesn't work like that.. there will still be traces of the hack and backup loader on the system.

  10. #50
    anyone able to compile this for atavrxplain board? would rather do this instead of installing apps to ps3 hardrive ?

 
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News