Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i asked him real quick about it, and he said he stripped out about 100lines of code....

if your going to play around with the port1_config_descriptor, forget about using it in descriptor.h, he is calling for it in port1_config_descriptor.h in more then one location. just use that file to reflect what you want to do.

again, make -f Makefile.payload is the command to get the .h file.

i took the liberty of copying your payload from descriptor.h and put it into the port1_config_descriptor.h and compiled and the payload is no longer successful. the ps3 boots, but it does not boot into debug (no install package,etc).

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cool deal at least we have a jump off point now, but its gonna be a pain to figure out what 100 lines of code he stripped lol
    I did a compare on them but I will look into it again.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think I finally got it

try this source
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    cool deal at least we have a jump off point now, but its gonna be a pain to figure out what 100 lines of code he stripped lol
    I did a compare on them but I will look into it again.
    the code is in payload_apploader.S thats where you want to be.
    Last edited by iLLNESS; 09-16-2010 at 12:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok I'll give that a shot. Don't bother that last source I posted was muffed up.

I'll post the new source in a min when I compare files

ok this payload has been edited to hopefully have the bdvd enabled. I took a different root then messing with payload_apploader.S so hopefully it will work. if it does not then I will look into payload_apploader.S with you but I think that the payload I have in port1_config_descriptor.h will be needed no matter what to enable bdvd.

As for payload_apploader.S it is a modified payload_default.S with only code added for usb support.

~evil
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by evilsperm; 09-16-2010 at 12:56 AM

eh? i'm not sure im understanding what you did or were trying to do. ps3 boots debug, no usb eboot or backup manager mounting.

either way, i gotta get to bed i'm tired.. been looking at code all night.
    Last edited by iLLNESS; 09-16-2010 at 01:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

his port1_config_descriptor.h has 0x78, 0x78, 0x78, 0x78

I have replaced it with 0x62, 0x64, 0x76, 0x64

I will just bite the bullet and install the backup manager. Hopefully I'll be able to remove it without a trace later on.

anyone have this pre-compiled for TI-84?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    his port1_config_descriptor.h has 0x78, 0x78, 0x78, 0x78

I have replaced it with 0x62, 0x64, 0x76, 0x64

I will just bite the bullet and install the backup manager. Hopefully I'll be able to remove it without a trace later on.
    do a backup to USB before hand then you can always restore.

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News