Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    why is this taking so long?
    I wish I could help you, my PS3 is currently on 3.50 although its WAS on 3.15 before hand (NEVER let your girlfriend touch your computers!)

Back to the source code... I'm using Pic C Compiler which is the same I used to compile the other psgroove sources. Anyone managed to compile it? I used the master key posted earlier in this topic.

Think I sussed it. Ran the makefile under command with winavr & it compiled with no errors.

I've uploaded the hex for someone to try out. Key has been added to key.h

USB Dongle Master Dummy Key:

[Register or Login to view code]

More than likely this won't work as it's only a dummy key - if someone can get those 3.15 dumps sorted then we can start compiling!
    Last edited by mushy409; 11-23-2010 at 12:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not long got up!

I've still got a 3.15 with the memory bus wire still connected, and my atmega8 so dumping wouldn't be a problem..

However I don't have a <insert psgroove / random clone or dev board here> to run the first part

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry, forgot to attach the hex...
    Attached Files Attached Files

that key is encrypted, wont do any good.

i can't believe there's still no key dumped, where is everyone?

This is great news that we are close to a downgrade, what I don't understand is why isn't this the top thread on the ps3 hack forums, I mean if i could help the scene i would but i have two ps3's with 3.50.

For a start posting the key is "illegal" so there might just be someone out there sitting on one dumped by one of the methods out there but not too keen on having ynos on their backs... (although it would be put out in the wild like the rest of YNOS files...)

Besides its not an easy process dumping the key. However we shouldn't be too far now as Graf_Chakaloko has just got his PS3 on 3.15

Let good times roll!

Arrow

As it is now released, resume discussion here guys: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ter-key-found/

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News