Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I merged the Blu-ray thread into our ongoing PS3 Blu-ray drive fix thread for now... when more user-friendly/less risky/non-leaked info surfaces we will start a new thread on the main page but right now this is a mess and just not worth the effort.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, the more I read about this possible fix, the more scary it is... specially for noobs, cause all the documentation is a mess, you need a pc bd-drive, and specially since the info was leaked and it's not finalized...

truly, what a mess...

Well, here's a little update: Arodd's original post has been updated it to make it clearer to follow, but PLEASE note if do decide to follow this, you might RISK forever loosing your Blu-Ray Drive TOTALLY with a future new disc, or other problems might be found out in the future, the #ps3bluray developers suggest you wait until more testing is done and easier to use GUI is developed!

well, at least they're not giving up, and are planning on creating a Gui...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-26-2010 at 11:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dear all,

anyone have modified 3.15 PUP to be able to downgrade to 3.15 on my fat console?

Thx

Use retail *.PUP - works fine.

Thanks a lot man, will try now.

Will the PS3 files here work with the PS3 break? I'm looking to downgrade to 3.0 or 3.01 to circumvent the Cinavia protection problem. I don't really play games and just want to be able to stream any MKV file.

So, if I get the 3.0 or 3.01 PUP file and dowgrade, will it work with my PS3 break?

Graf_Chokolo has got the new HV master key

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by hardhouseinc View Post
    Will the PS3 files here work with the PS3 break?
    Yes, they will... all the attachments are here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/misc.p...ments&t=115836

Depending on which version of PS3 Break you have (v1.0 or v1.1/1.2) search for the following files in the link above:
    • psgrade_ps3Break%20v1.0.rar
    • PS3break_v1.0.rar
    • downgrade.pdf
    • PS3break%20V1.0%20Burner%20Guide.pdf
    • PS3Break Loader v1.1.rar
    • PS3Break PSGrade v1.1+1.2.rar

OK, figured out with the PS3 Break flasher what to do with the mHex file to create the software downgrader dongle.

If I install new 3.01 software with this HD, remove the HD and put in a different HD, install 3.41, am I able to swap out HDs and
    swich between 3.01 and 3.41 depending on what HD is installed when I boot? That would be quite a usefull thing if I can.

Thanks for all the help so far. You guys are helpful and appreciate any future help I may also need

Thanks!!

E.

Is it possible to downgrade with PS Jailbreaker or usb memory stick? I'm new here so would really appreciate if someone could help me on this.

THANKS!

Sponsored Links
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News