Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi

please, can someone tell me how to exit factory/service mode??

i just test on my ps3 3.41, and now it is in service mode and i need to boot in normal mode.

thanks in advance
    Damir

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    only the slims get formatted babe <3
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong, i did the downgrade to 2.76 and it formatted my FAT PS3 80GB CECHK01 USA non BC. My God, i can't believe on this, all my games, my saves, my world got formatted. My God, why?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Damirget View Post
    please, can someone tell me how to exit factory/service mode??
    11. Insert USB flash drive back into your PC and delete the PUP and Lv2Diag.self file (File 1) and copy the other Lv2Diag.self (File 2) to the root of the flash drive.

12. Insert USB flash drive back into the same USB port on the PS3 and power on your PS3. After 10 seconds it will power off.

13. Remove USB flash drive and turn on your console again. You will be out of factory service mode and back in retail mode with your chosen firmware version installed. You will need to go through setting up settings configuration.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    I'm sorry, but you are wrong, i did the downgrade to 2.76 and it formatted my FAT PS3 80GB CECHK01 USA non BC. My God, i can't believe on this, all my games, my saves, my world got formatted. My God, why?
    because you went too far.. if you would go to 3.41, 3.15 then Fat's HDD wouldn't be formatted (like mine). Because newer FW add something to file system which makes older FW do not recognize it and thus is ending by re-format.

already tried to downgrade to 2.10. Didn't help. Then updated to 3.15 - didn't help. Updated to 3.41 - didn't help.
    Even update to 3.50 doesn't solve problem.
    Last edited by sorg; 12-09-2010 at 06:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Put the *.self from the folder File 2 of the downgrader folder in the root of your USB stick. Plug it in in your right USB port und boot. Ps3 will go off within 10 secs. Next time you turn it on you are in normal mode.

No matter what I tried, my PC won't detect my Ps3 Break. I read in the tutorial that it would be available in Windows Device Manager, though unistalled, but my pcs won't detect it. And then, when I load flip (following the tutorial) it says that the associated DLL cannot be loade. Any ideas?

I didn't know about this.

I'm need some help here I want to update my ps3 to 3.41, what fw should i use? the fixed or the non fixed?

well, i've copied whole folders dev_flash, dev_flash2, dev_flash3 to PC from downgraded PS3 with broken BD playback (FW 3.41) and another my PS3 which never been downgraded (FW 3.41). Compared both sets of all files using CRC (examdiff Pro). There are differences only in 3 files: xRegistry.sys, DRL1, DRL2. I've replaced these files on downgraded PS3 with files from other PS3 and it didn't help.

I'm sure there is something has been written to BD firmware while update and thus messing with PS3 flash files is just useless.
    BD firmware is overwritten while update according to log file and there is some region code writting is present in logs on those PS3 with broken BD playback after downgrade.

Unless somebody will dig into BD firmware to patch it (and would be good to make it region-free) we won't fix BD playback!
    Last edited by sorg; 12-09-2010 at 08:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    I'm need some help here I want to update my ps3 to 3.41, what fw should i use? the fixed or the non fixed?
    Use the fixed one the other one has issues with hdd upgades.

Hi!

I'm having problems during downgrading... The power green light flashes and the console doesn't turn off... so I can't proceed to the next step (past only the Lv2diag.self in USB drive to exit service mod) I need help!

I just want to know what is the solution, because now I'm stuck
    Last edited by FJAM; 12-09-2010 at 08:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News