Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by acemang View Post
    Does it work with XPLAIN board usb1287?
    Yes it does work just DL the psgrade_at90usb1287_8mhz. Confirmed working on Xplain boards.

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Here is Source Code, I just put Master key inside of it, so it should work now. Just compile for Each board that you want.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Haha nice joke. $ony finally has some humor. But great that it has been released now. Let the next round begin.

Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    This is awesome news! we just need a port to the rest of the devices (i.e Teensy 2.0 -ATMEGA32U4) would be great
    Thanks, your the first who reports my post about it, which was the first which posted here btw. . This *.hex can't be easily compiled, because of the payload version which doesn't work.

Hello, the ps3key site released their downgrading Jig file, but not the Lv2Diag.self (file 1), Lv2Diag.self (file 2) and the modified 3.41 PUP. Where can i find this.

Please help.
    Grz.

How will the work with 3.55 firmware though now that it's been released by Sony? All these downgraders were announced about 3.50.

Question

Seems good news to me, proud XPLAIN owner, but I'm not planning to downgrade) soon, as have no GT5 disc

Math just confirmed some strange things, please help:

"That key seems not to be the proper one, they obfuscated the device key, not that it's a problem anyway."

is he referring to ps3yes team as "them"? So ps3yes team don't have a masterkey, but the obfuscated the system? Or the key mentioned by Math is not the real one? Seems verrry confusing!
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 12-07-2010 at 06:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I compiled PsGrade with the Master Key for the Olimex at90usb162 8mhz, didn't receive any errors will test it in a few moments it should work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lol, it's not the masterkey, only the jig key.

That's what i was about to post. It will be real soon enough though!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News