Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    here is a Hex file for 12 Mhz
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here's the hex files for all crystals (20, 16, 12, 8, 4)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok guys I need your help. I've just backup 2 games and when I load them in the backup manager, the xmb show (and start) the game that is loaded in the drive.

I've check 3 times that my descriptor.h is patched, use one that is already patched on the web, an recompiled many times.

Can someone help me ?

Registered User MidniteAssassin's Avatar
    I was going to wait for a clone but... If I could use the PS3 controller for this, than that would be my number one choice for a PSJB clone. Not only would it be awesome, but it would look awesome as well.

"Just an ordinary PS3 with a controller plugged in.. oh wait.. What's this?!"

I'm definitely going to wait for more news on the SixAxis port before doing anything. That would be the most epic port IMO for both convenience and style.

Question

so these psp thingys work on the psp but they don't jailbreak the ps3, am i right?

I wouldn't trust the people in my house if I used it as a controller. They'd pickup the controller and unplug it from the USB and try to play with it.

Coming to the ti-84 soon too: [Register or Login to view links]

Looks like PSGroove CAN be ported to the TI-84 Plus/Silver Edition, to run the exploit from it. Forget sleep, I'm on this till I collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki666 View Post
    Ok guys I need your help. I've just backup 2 games and when I load them in the backup manager, the xmb show (and start) the game that is loaded in the drive.

I've check 3 times that my descriptor.h is patched, use one that is already patched on the web, an recompiled many times.

Can someone help me ?
    Did you have any error wile building the descriptors from the patched one?
    Code:
    gendescriptors > usb_desc.h
    I just built the board and will test in a few moments. Just don't have CCS at hand to build it myself.
    Last edited by caesarc; 09-05-2010 at 05:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnny View Post
    so these psp thingys work on the psp but they don't jailbreak the ps3, am i right?
    ok tested both releases on my ntsc-j 60gig ps3 fat on fw 3.15... both make my playstation crash after the xmb shows up... maybe its becauce i'm on 3.15... is there a safe 3.41 over here? because i've heard that sony released a patched one over the psn..

will this work with the 18f2455, or be recompiled for that? i've got a diy xbox nand flasher here that uses it..

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News