Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just hope someone fiqures this out

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by lohr View Post
    Seriously, a team is working on getting the hex onto a ps3 controller? I find that very interesting, if possible. I've got 4 ps3 controllers, wouldn't mind sacrificing one I don't think.
    Maybe if you could add an extra chip to the controller, then implement a switch so that you can switch between Chips one for using the controller as is and one for initiating the exploit.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BAM. I called the SixAxis idea over a week ago, and a number of you scoffed at the idea. Booyaa!

Here's my initial post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post299310

Called it!
    Last edited by tripellex; 09-05-2010 at 01:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is serious ROTFL! Using PS3 controller to jailbreak PS3 is awesome dude!

Once I read I couldn't stop rotfl-ing

Any news on using the Wii?

Just wondering if anyone happened to hear whether there is anyone working on porting the PSGroove exploit for the PS3 to the Wii or whether such a port is even possible? (since it appears to be being ported to every other device out there eg. PSP, android, SixAxis, etc, etc!) I understand the portability issue but a great number of people have both systems set up at home sitting side by side!

Banned User
    On the Wii? Looks like your smoking too much Wiid.

Why would you want to port it to the Wii? The Wii only has 2 USB ports and you want to waste one on this? I need a USB hub on the Wii as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormcb View Post
    Just wondering if anyone happened to hear whether there is anyone working on porting the PSGroove exploit for the PS3 to the Wii or whether such a port is even possible? (since it appears to be being ported to every other device out there eg. PSP, android, SixAxis, etc, etc!) I understand the portability issue but a great number of people have both systems set up at home sitting side by side!
    There's a reason why it's ported to such devices and not for example Windows or Linux so you can do it with your PC. Or even a hacked 360 or Wii. Those devices are usb hosts, like the PS3 itself, you can only plug something into them, not the other way around. So you also can't hack a PS3 with an already hacked PS3..using the current methods that is.

I hope they soon find away to run it on a PSP, cuz right now mine is just collecting dust. Or a a sixaxis..would be good too, i have a spare one that i never use anyway. I wish they sold those usb chips here so i could flash one myself, but it's impossible to find one here, only import and that takes weeks to ship.

Exclamation

Here's the compiled file for PIC18F2550, (patched to play backups) for a 20mhz crystal.
    And I confirm it's working !!!! All credit goes to ElSemi.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21226

Thank you all !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice job Nanaki666, I will add it to the first post as well and +Rep.

Also below is PSFreedom for the Dingoo to v1.1.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does the Nanaki666's file works on a 12mhz crystal too??

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News