Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i repeated everything from the beginning (i re-uploaded through ssh the psfreedom-iphone3g on my iphone) everything went good. i can see the folders. but when i try to install bu manager nothing happens and i get a error. i tried many bu managers but everytime i was getting the same error.

any suggestions? thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dasvicky View Post
    Iphone 3G with 4.0.1 and Ps3 SLim 3.41 with default backup manager.
    i didn't think this would work with the 4.0.1. i thought it had to be 3.1.2 only..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1999 View Post
    i didn't think this would work with the 4.0.1. i thought it had to be 3.1.2 only..
    Its not ios dependant, it depends which bootrom you have on the idevice, the earlier ones had been hacked then the 3gs came out with a new one fixing the hole.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Flipk View Post
    Its not ios dependant, it depends which bootrom you have on the idevice, the earlier ones had been hacked then the 3gs came out with a new one fixing the hole.
    how do you know what bootroom you have cause im running 4.0 that i cooked up with snowbreeze 1.8.2, so i could have the features of 4.0 but really stay at 3.1.2..

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1999 View Post
    how do you know what bootroom you have cause im running 4.0 that i cooked up with snowbreeze 1.8.2, so i could have the features of 4.0 but really stay at 3.1.2..
    You can get your bootrom version by putting the phone into fault mode, or where your iPhone shows a screen that tells you to connect the phone to iTunes. Once you do that, you can get the information from the device manager, in the Windows operating software. I am not sure where this information is located in Linux or OS X, but you can search for all of this information through any of the available internet search engines.

So everything seems to be working fine until it's time for me to jailbreak the ps3. I get android to load and turn on the ps3 at the right time, but it'll just stop and i'll get a message "unregistered gadget driver "ps3freedom"'. I used this video for the Ipod touch 1g.

Anyone else getting that message?

i hope someone can help me i have installed everything like in this youtube video but when start up my ps3 i dont get the 2 folders like i should have i dont know if im using right android.img.gz and zimage i have a 2g iphone and i really whant this to work i have been on this sins yesterday cant make it work please help and i will be forever greatful!

i have done every thing on this video.

Does someone know whether it is possible to jailbreak with an iPod shuffle?

Hey all,

I've got everything (just about) working. I have iphone 2g 3.1.3, ps3 is jailbroken, Backup manager installed.
    heres the prob:

I ran backup manager, and backed up soul calibur 4 to the internal drive. Then, popped in LittleBig Planet disc. clicked load on SC4 in Backup manager. it takes me back the the xmb, but still shows LBP disc. any help?

Do you use the original backup manager?

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News