Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
    Been trying to install Iphodroid all day long... after hitting shoot the iphone reboots into recovery mode and just stays there, there is no option to install android at bootup screen. No way to exit recovery mode except to restore iphone.

Using 3.1.2 firmware with redsn0w jailbreak. Extremely frustrating, think i might just end up doing this the hard way with linux.
    Look at your iphodroid installer dude it has an option that says " Exit Recovery Mode "

You don't need to "restore" your iphone.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i did it. it works on my 3g and 40gb fat.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All good Running iphone 3g iOS 3.1.2 & jailbroken with Redsnow on PS3 slim 120G

iPhone running iPhodroid 1 shot and replacing android.img.gz and zimage files, installed manager.pkg and FTP server (FTP tested and working)

Have not backed up any games yet to test.

Anybody can confirm the last version working?

- Backup manager only seems to backup, but not run.
    - Backup manager patched to work on TEST (debug) machines work only few OLD games...

Backup manager backed International cricket 2010, Uncharter 2. Runs them fine too. I backed up to the internal HDD.

Which version your iphone is? What version of PSFreedom are you using?

Your ps3 is slim or phat? Which version of backup manager? default manager.pkg or the rdx_manager.pkg?

Iphone 3G with 4.0.1 and Ps3 SLim 3.41 with default backup manager.
    Last edited by dasvicky; 09-14-2010 at 12:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a Iphone 2G with 3.1.2 and jailbreak with redsnow. I did exactly the same way of your instruction, then I come to the step do the shoot with the file iPhoDroid_1shot_R13j_2G. But it didn't work. This file got a lot of error when I try to extract. What can I do now.

trying out red dead redemption. But backup manager closes to XML. Help?

I've been playing with my 2g 3.1.2, jailbroken with Blackra1n ! I installed Iphodroid using windows version, Exploit worked and made some games backup and played it. I used the original backup manager.

If you're stuck on recovery menu while flashing iphodroid, google for RecBoot_v1.1.zip this will kick out your device from recovery menu.

Hope this will help a bit.

Sponsored Links
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News