Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can somebody please explaine this to me? I make a right click on one of the files so it changed colore to red and now?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I meant using FTP to send files to the PS3 internal HD. Basically can you install the PS3 FTP v0.1 using the iphone psfreedom.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sure you can.
    Just download the .pkg, move it to a USB flash drive and install it.
    That's it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there any way to manually put a backup loader on your ps3 once its jailbroken? Maybe a backup loader package?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian10122 View Post
    Is there any way to manually put a backup loader on your ps3 once its jailbroken? Maybe a backup loader package?
    that's the only way to put a backup manager on your ps3; manually with a package.

SO has anyone got this to work with a ipod touch 2ng gen yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Predator04 View Post
    SO has anyone got this to work with a ipod touch 2ng gen yet?
    Cannot be done with this port, it utilizes openiboot which is made available by the bootrom exploit that only works on IPT 1G and the iPhone 3G/2G/EARLY MODEL 3GS

I'm still confused as too why people are desperate to jailbreak the ps3 with an ipod/iphone if the BUM does not work? Or even as too why it doesn't work, isn't the backup manager package the same for all jailbreaking methods?

There is already so much info and different methods, we don't know what's what!

I have an Iphone on 3.0 and all ready to update/jailbreak it to 3.1.2 I get the whole installation process for idroid and most likely will be able to jailbreak, but see no use of going through all that if the BUM wont work. Plus, still debating to update my PS3 as I am still on a older firm that allows other OS's, wouldn't want to loose that option as it seems they are coming with another PSF for older firmwares.

Could someone just answer this: Once the ps3 is jailbroken with an Iphone, you install the BUM from a USB stick through the XMB right? so what does it have to do with the Iphone?

thanks for anyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by xmod View Post
    Could someone just answer this: Once the ps3 is jailbroken with an Iphone, you install the BUM from a USB stick through the XMB right? so what does it have to do with the Iphone?
    I already have BUM installed.. But i'm going to return the calculator i used to jb. I have a ipod tho.

So let me get this straight. JB with itouch/iphone and BUM with a usb stick?

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News