A real quick guide for people on a PC who don't want to use Linux.
iPhone Jailbroken on 3.12
Download: iPhoDroid_1SHOT_R13i_3G_PC.zip http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JBVUCFX
Download: PSFreedom for Apple iPhone 2G and 3G http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=21375
http://filezilla-project.org/download.php Config Filezilla
1. Install Filezilla on pc
2. Find out your iPhone's ip address, goto wireless settings (your wireless connection) and hit the blue arrow to see your ip address.
3. Launch Filezilla and enter hostname (your ip address) then name: root
password: alpine hit connect, you should now be able to access your phones file system. Install iPhoDroid on iPhone
1. Extract iPhoDroid_1SHOT_R13i_3G_PC.zip to your desktop.
2. Connect iPhone to PC, close itunes if it opens.
3. Click on iPhoDroid.exe and a window should open, if iPhoDroid says alpha expired, you change your computer clock to 02 September 2010, I had to. Once Lanched click "Shoot" this will then install Android to your iPhone. Once this has done your phone will boot to a menu, pust the power botton on the top right of the phone, this will scroll through the boot options, push the power botton untill you get to the bottom left hand corner where you will see "Install" now push the home button and it should install fully to your phone. Once installed your phone should boot into Android, now you need to exit Android by using the little circle on the left hand side on the main home screen. Your phone will power off, when you power the phone on you will be greeted with the boot menu, choose the apple logo which will but you back to your phone, you will find your now stuck in recovery so go back to iPhoDroid.exe and this time instead of hitting "Shoot" you need to hit "Exit out of Recovery". Your iPhone OS will now boot as normal from now on. Copy over files from PSFreedom for Apple iPhone 2G and 3G
1. Unzip the PSFreedom for Apple iPhone 2G and 3G folder to your desktop.
2. Make sure your iPhone is booted in it's normal Apple OS.
3. Launch Filezilla and connect to iPhone.
Continued here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post306073