Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have been told the fix I compiled works, but there is a catch =( Staying true to PSGroove it does not support bdvd emulation...

I have been going through it to see where it needs to be re enabled but dont hold your breath just yet because the payloads don't include hermes or even AriealX methods.

I have also just got a dump of a 3.15 console! I will only be giving that dump to key devs for study as requested by the person who dumped it.

~evil

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    evilsperm please active the bd_emu for play backup!! homebrew works fine but backup manager doesn't work! thanks!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i've dumped my 3.15, who wants?

this was taken off elotroado how to fix bd emu. lokesea this is what ke I say "simply changes the Descriptor.h the following code to activate the bdvd emulation on 3.15." This allows the use of "Backup Manager" or others as "Open Manager"

this: 0x78, 0x78, 0x78, 0x78

by this: 0x62, 0x64, 0x76, 0x64
    Last edited by whitedove; 10-03-2010 at 02:22 PM Reason: don't know if it's any help

Go ahead dude, but don't forget to remove \dev_flash2\etc\xRegistry.sys

I am interested in \dev_flash\vsh\etc folder
    Last edited by LioMajor; 10-03-2010 at 02:29 PM

Lio will upload it within the hour

This is not like the original psgroove... and that string isnt even in the descriptor.h for the jevin release.

I believe that the syscall36.h.S needs to be fixed in order to get bdvd up and running again.

Going through it now,

syscall_36_map_bdvd:
    * @path: The path to use for bdvd redirection
    * This new syscall will redirect all file access from /dev_bdvd to
    * the path specified in argument here.

From Jevinskie: Hello all. Sorry about the broken build last night. Apparently the port3 0x09 0x04 interface descriptors are needed, to a degree (but not as many as there originally were). I restored the port3 descriptors back to their original form.

BD emu isn't working for some reason. It is in the PL3 payloads (as syscall 36) but Open Manger doesn't want to play my backups. Can someone w/ 3.41 test my code to see if there is a firmware version correlation?

Open BM 2 and BM2 run and copy fine on my 3.15 and homebrew runs ok although i'm having difficulty connecting the FTP through wireless, just none of the BM's play games.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News