Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, if anyone could compile this for the TI-84 that would be great. I'm in the same boat as you here.

But if anyone could point me in the right direction I could try to put it on the calculator myself. i would be willing to try if anyone could post some directions or something. I am fairly new but I would like to contribute.

Off-Topic: Whats the difference between PSGroove, and PSFreedom?
    Last edited by Koneesha; 10-02-2010 at 01:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    jevinskie (github.com/jevinskie/psgroove) has coded the PL3 branch to now work on Psgroove devices. Attached it his uncomplied branch just edit the makefile to match your device settings and compile.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm confused... isn't 3.41 newer than 3.15?? the latest ps3 fw is 3.50... why would they add support for an older version of the firmware when we need 3.50 support to be added instead?

so we can run linux on 3.41 etc

Some people wanted to keep the otherOS so they kept there fw below 3.15 up untill this point the jailbreak only worked on 3.41 now they to can have that joy of a jailbroken PS3 and keep otherOS.

Also a big if it might possible to bring otheros back to post 3.15fw.
    Last edited by barbnjason; 10-02-2010 at 10:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow

datalogger also submitted this but I'm just adding it here instead of making a new thread for it... KaKaRoTo released an IDA Script to automate LV2 Dump from his Twitter: IDC script released.. dump LV2, and run the script on it in IDA, the follow the instructions. Enjoy!

[Register or Login to view links]

I have attached it below and will link it in the first post now.

Is there any way this will work with 3.50 in the near future? As my PS3 got updated by my room mate and now i'm stuck!!!

PSGroove Jevin Firmware 3.15 Compiled

Here are the compiled hex's for most AVR boards. If you have a Atmega16u4 you are SOL for the time being as psgroove has been refusing to compile when that board is selected for some reason:

This is only for Firmware 3.15

~evil

OK I have updated the first post now with both the Jevinskie source and evilsperm compiled version of it and +Rep!

Good work Evilsperm.

Could you compile it for PIC 18F2550 / 18F2455 8MHz as well? (XBOX SPI) ?

Thx in advance.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News