Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    I tried a dump of 3.15 on my 3.41 with firmware loader but it muffs up the xmb pretty bad lol, anyway open another thread for that or this thread will get flooded.
    copy over more dev flash 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 hd everything muahahah!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    I tried a dump of 3.15 on my 3.41 with firmware loader but it muffs up the xmb pretty bad lol, anyway open another thread for that or this thread will get flooded.
    Please everyone don't open a new thread for that talk just use the one already open. Here Load PS3 Firmware Under 3.41 Through the PS3 JailBreak

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I have compiled a pack for pretty much every AVR board: This is for Firmware 3.15 only and includes the blu-ray emulation fix.
    Props to everyone who made this happen you know who your are
    Attached Files Attached Files

i found the bd board and plugged it in and it worked now on the blackcat, just got done ftping the dev files will try games next.

i tried a couple games with backup loader 2 and none would load.
    Last edited by kornwood; 10-04-2010 at 12:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question

evil could you compile up one for the 3.01 fw i'm using blackcat..

Banned User
    I'll post one up tomorrow because josh is working on fixing the unknown usb error

great thanks a lot!!! if you need a dump of the fw just lmk i'll up it for you..

i also would like to thank you very much, evilsperm. you're the man. now i even don't need to update the firmware to jailbreak my ps3. of course for the games which need it i will update but until then i will stay with my 3.15...

I've just checked with atavrxplain board and it works...

There is "unknown usb device" errorand leds do not work correctly but i can run pkg without problem.

Using the fix hex file with Olimex board and open manager 1.3 games are now loading and playing fine.

Still getting the usb error and also when i exit a game it black screens and locks up console. Have to do hard reset to start all over again. Just thought it might help others.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News