PSDK 3.1.0 PS3 Homebrew SDK & Toolchain via PSL1ght Arrives

Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer the_marioga has released PSDK 3.1.0, a PS3 Homebrew SDK and Toolchain made with PSL1GHT which includes an installer and Multiusos 0.1 PS3 samples as well.

Download: PSDK 3.1.0 PS3 Homebrew SDK & Toolchain via PSL1ght / PSDK 3.0 PS3 Homebrew SDK & Toolchain via PSL1ght / Multiusos 0.1 PS3 Samples

To quote, roughly translated: New Toolchain + SDK for PS3 PS3SDK substitution that was already obsolete. No more presentations I leave you with the download and some extra information. Version 1.0:

Composed by:
    • PS3Toolchain, and portlibs of PS3DEV PSL1GHT
    • SDL and SDL_LIBS of cebash
    • Hermes and tiny3d Ps3soundlib
    • Python tools for geohot
    • MinGW and MSYS

Thanks to:
    • Ifcaro and Hermes, for their help in compiling
    • PS3dev, HackerChannel, Oopo and Hermes for their contributions to the SDK and toolchain
    • Nvidia and Python applications that complement the SDK

Installation:

1. Run. Exe (Self-Extractor is made 7zip) and unzip the folder in the root PSDK3 (C: )
    2. A compile time will need to use. Bat that I attached. This bat can find him in the name rar MakeIt.bat

Inside the folder you can find actualizador.sh PSDK3 and actualizador.bat, both serve to update the PSDK3 parts, so you need not download the whole pack every time something new comes out, it is all automatic, the process takes a while (2 or 3 minutes) so do not close the command window until the end

Previous Version: PS3SDK3.0 (Thanks for uploading blipi)

MULTIPURPOSE

Moreover the public library that simplifies programming Multi psl1ght just have to unzip the rar k inside the folder PSl1ght (within PS3SDK)

Version 0.1: Initial Release

PSDK 3.1.0 PS3 Homebrew SDK & Toolchain via PSL1ght Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Great! I'm going to download it, I like psl1ght.

i can't get this program to run, please help ?