I'm contacting some people in the PS3 repair service to see if they have legit psid's, console id's from dismantled PS3's. If I get some, could I use it with psid patcher and enter the id's via the psid.text and consoleid.text option? Thanks.
The reason I ask is I'm new to this but I learn fast...even through my mistakes.I can admit that I've played BO2 online with an earlier version of unban without knowing about the dangers of online play....but I've learned through the help of others here what to do and not to do when connect online.I can happily say that I've deleted all my BOps games until a sure fix comes out.
I hope a fix comes out soon.
Are you using HxD Hex Editor?
Last edited by RickJames420; 01-25-2013 at 02:29 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost
1. Use the sample folder as a reference (ABCD12345).
- Rename folder using the same Title ID of homebrew, follow guide below (XXXXYYYYY).
Content ID - UP0001-XXXXYYYYY_00-0000111122223333
Change XXXX and YYYYY to Title ID of homebrew (Game ID's look like this - BLUS 12345).
2. Place the EBOOT.BIN created in step 1 into USRDIR.
3. Place all other files into the main PKG directory (should be the folder created in step 2.1).
- Files can include ICON0.PNG, ICON1.PAM, PIC1.PNG, SND0.AT3 etc.
4. Edit PARAM.SFO in same directory with Title ID, Title, App Version, Data Type etc. of homebrew.
5. Edit or create a new package.conf following the sample file provided.
- You can rename it the same as the Title ID of homebrew.
6. Select input folder created in previous steps (ie.ABCD12345/XXXXYYYYY).
7. Select the config file created in step 5.
8. Make sure the Content ID under Build PKG matches the one set in your package.conf file.