Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS_Unban v0.1: PS3 3.55 Unban and 4.21 Unban PKG Files Arrive!

Sponsored Links
    Following up on my guide, the way I see it Sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly but below I give you PS_Unban v0.1 for 3.55 and v0.1.2 for 4.21 Firmware.

PS Unban is a tool to unban your PS3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

If it gets fixed i'll patch it a few times.

GUIDE:

Install either "PS_Unban v0.1(4.21).pkg" (UP0001-NOBAN0000_00-0000000000000000.pkg) OR "PS_Unban v0.1(3.55).pkg" on your PS3.

(The 4.21 should work on both firmwares). Once you have installed PS Unban, run it.

When it opens,

Press X if your on firmware 4.21
    OR
    Press the start button if your on 3.55

The application will then unban you and close automatically.

You can now sign into PSN.

This was created by me so for the love of God don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

Donations to me via Private Message however would be appreciated if you want it kept up-to-date. I still require a tidy 4.30 LV2 dump to make it compatible with 4.30 if anyone wants to send me one.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

P.P.S - The 4.21 (below) release is still beta, let me know if any issues occur.

[Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Update: PS_Unban v0.1.2 is now released HERE and is out of BETA so grab that version instead.

~0x00

PS_Unban v0.1: PS3 3.55 Unban and 4.21 Unban PKG Files Arrive!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes.......!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for this

So it unbans the console right? I'm guessing there is no way a little patch like this will unban an account.

I have now promoted the news to our main page and +Rep for sharing 0x00. I know after posting your guide some people were concerned you may not share it, but it's great to see you decided to do so indeed!

This reminds me of the Rebug 4.11 Version Spoofer release that the Rebug Team admitted Sony would patch when it went public, but still decided to release it anyway to 'temporarily' restore PSN access to PS3 CFW users.

It's that kind of spirit that keeps the PlayStation 3 scene alive, versus using the lameass excuse "I'm keeping it private because Sony will patch it wah wah I'm l33t" hehe if that was the case there would have been no R:FOM or Warhawk exploits, PS Vita game exploits, TN eCFW, etc.

Rock on, now the ball is in Sony's court once again...

Thanks for the positive feedback, and I believe banned accounts can be 'allowed to access PSN' by manipulation of PSID i can't be sure though, maybe i'll look into it at some point, I however don't think there is a way to 'unban' them no.

~0x00

I guess Sony is 2 weeks off now for Christmas and New Year, so this will work for at least 2 weeks for those who are banned

Yeah, I doubt they will bother patching it before 2013... after all, they didn't fix the previous one that soon and with the holidays here I can't see it happening sooner.

I don't use PSN myself, but I imagine if someone with a banned PS3 uses this app to unban it then they would just create a new PSN account tied to their newly unbanned console. So although being able to unban PSN accounts would definitely be cool, it may be overkill since it only takes a few minutes to create a new one anyway eh?

UPDATE: 4.21 version updated, tested and out of beta, could you change link in main thread boss?

PS_Unban 4.21 - [Register or Login to view links]

Done as requested, and I have added a new mirror for it as well now to the first post (main article).

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast