Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I created a new account. But my whole console is banned not the PSID

Sponsored Links

Ps3 unban

Sponsored Links
    Hallo,

I just tried logging in after 1 month of off-line play to find out that my PS3 and PSN account had been banned. I guess that my PSN account is gone for good (too bad about my trophies...) but is it still possible to unban my PS3? I'm on 4.55 Rogero right now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi folks! For the first time ever I have been banned. Don't even know why. I read somewhere alot of people where banned from cod ghost. I actually borrowd ghost from local library and installed. Played it ony offline. Could that be it?

So, the problem is console got banned. I have a new PSID and used PSIDpatch and it all seemed fine. It bypassed PSN signup and it seemed I could login. I got a 800....error and now when I try to sign in it says again I am banned. I am thinking it could be the CFW version!? I use arch 4.55, could that be it? I think it is a 4.55 spoof only so maybe PSN saw this?

step 2 will be to install rogero 4.55 and use PSNinja to wipe history. New consoleID and see if it works
    Last edited by pixellegolas; 04-07-2014 at 04:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have the same problem never played online only to find one day i had been banned i was playing cod ghost too but i cant even get mine back at all and dont know where to get a new psid or a console id so guess im stuck cant even watch my netflix now

Please Guys, help me I'm banned and how to unban?

Console or Account ban?

Console

Sponsored Links

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293