Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure if the PSID I got is right but I'm using both and still not connecting. I have been unbanned with previous versions of this app but not this version. And with previous versions it only worked sometimes. I'm guessing this is one of those times that it just wont work no matter what ID you use.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try one of the psid versions from here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...d-sent-to-psn/

specifically try v2.1. and make both console id.txt file and psid.txt file. spoof them both through the version and try and see if you can connect. (if you haven't already)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I only have a DEX.bin which is the CEX to DEX conversion file which actually killed the console and NAND FLASH dumps. I don't think they have the PSID in them.

As the console is dead I don't think I can get the PSID from that console. Unless you know where to find it in those NAND dumps?

BTW, I'm getting the *224 error when I use this Console ID. Its from the dump so it should be a good ID. The console was working online before it died. Could it be I got a slim and the ID is from a phat 60gb?
    Last edited by StanSmith; 02-03-2013 at 10:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can get your IDPS/Console ID from a DEX NAND dump you'll just need to change the 6th byte back to your original Target ID 84 for USA and 85 for Europe.

The PSID can be found in a LV-2 memory dump.

THANKS. I knew this ID was a good one. Its now working.

I don't have that LV-2 Memory dump so I cant get the PSID from that console. If its written on the motherboard then I can get it but anything software wise is gone as its dead. The CEX to DEX conversion bricked it then the Progskeet installer killed it as he couldn't install the Progskeet without killing one of the chips.

Thanks for your work.

thanks for this tool !

can i get a valid console ID that the console is not on 3.55 ?

If it's on an OFW above 3.55 you can use this guide to get your ConsoleID: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-125719.html

i can confirm this works with wireshark ect i got mine off a ofw one yesterday

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast