Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a 2nd PS3 but I'm not going to risk that ID getting banned also. But I do work with PS3s so I will get the ID from the next one I work on, probably this week.

Is there a way to get the Console ID from a nand dump? I got the dump from a dead console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys I have tried several times I get a chance but nothing idps dosnt work correctly! WHY sazerty not upload a video on youtube that help us do it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've worked out the app doesn't work. I now have a working Console ID from the dead console and made the app with that Console ID and it still says I cant log into PSN.

Theese tools are only training grounds for Sony to ban faster.

It worked for me. I used it to make an unban app for several people. Now I need to find me an ID. LOL

stan did you get your working id off a ofw console with wireshark as i tried i can see devid but i didn't know if the no of the id follow that or are in the box on the right. any idea mate as i've pasted up a ylod to get the info off

Well I got a good ID as its from a dead console and it was online when it was working. When I try that ID with this app it fails. I know the account is ok as I'm logged into it now online and its not banned.

The only thing that can be bad is the app that puts it all together. I'm not sure what to do as I doubt this ID is banned as it was working when the console died.

I only played 1 game online and it was only online for about an hour. No, it wasn't COD.

does this work?? cus the previous version was useless!

Works great if you have a valid ID to enter.

stan you should try psid app for ps3. it allows you to write console id and psid in .txt files and spoof them through the app.

btw, you also need to make sure your spoofing console id and psid as some are saying sony has been banning psid's as well.

Sponsored Links

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast