Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think a lot of these come from bricked and broken, maybe returns who knows... would be hard to actually get a users console id without seeing their console to get the id, its not a short group of numbers to randomly get someones, would be like cracking a pretty complicated safe

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can you please send me the source code for this application? (if any). I would like to change the way it works slightly. So as to avoid the button press (which is not necessary) and allow this thing to run automatically at system startup / boot time.

It's a simple request.

However has been very difficult to get hold of the other guy (deneo24) - or he is too overwhelmed to consider this.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Not overwhelmed, he doesn't have it. And Nullbytes work(#!) is pretty much all(99.9) sourced here -> http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/PSI...ID-Sent-to-PSN

Ver.1.6 has the source. Conid offsets for 3.55+ are floating around, or just make the dumps and find the offsets using your conid as a reference. Cheers

That's scary o.o

i used rebug 4.30 is it working???

For the love of God can you make a fix for DEX CFW please ???
    Last edited by Mohnews; 01-20-2013 at 04:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So sorry if many of us can't install my version at this point it's useless to fix it for because there are a few other versions of ps unban
    But i swear if sonny will ban the currennt console id, i will reupload a new version. So sorry again

i think i fix it: [Register or Login to view links]

yea man you're right.

we don't have the source code we only change the console id, to allow other people can enjoy the psn.
    Last edited by Convert; 01-20-2013 at 08:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i will try it

the problem is i dont have a dex console to test it

Maybe we can run it through a Dissassembler. PS3=Cell=PPC architecture. So there should be a way to generate PPC asm from the binary.

you don't need this i'm pretty sure this homebrew is based /or working exactly like PSID Patch.

So maybe you can use the source code of PSID Patch 1.6

For private ps_unban pm me.
    Last edited by Convert; 01-20-2013 at 09:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast