Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know what you guys do to get banned, I mean I am not banned...

I was never connect to psn when i open multiman
    I never use reactpsn
    I never cheat
    I never modified my games files (almost)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not sure by ahhwell, we have an unban for now.

~0x00

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you open multiman that's stored in the logs that then sent to Sony. You were lucky for not getting banned, there is no magic formula, quite a few people did the same thing as you and still got banned. Anyway, I've been getting online since the first fckPSN was out and till no banhammer.

everyone eventualy will get banned i got banned for using fckpsn back about a year ago its the nature of the beast but this give me a change to at least get back on psn with my ps vita so a massive thanks to the devs ect who made this possible i salute you

Your welcome, you can donate me for private build if you want, unban will last much longer

~0x00

i surely will 2nd week of jan when i get xmas out of the way bro your a star

I got home and install the file you told me and it worked great ... Thanks, long life 0x00

on CFW regero 4.30 (v1.4) working but can i play blackops 2 and get banned again.. i have been hearing that people get unban and play BO2 and sony banning your ps3 again

This app just helps you get back on PSN/SEN. It does not prevent your account or console from being banned.

The probability of getting banned again because of having CFW while on PSN/SEN and playing backups is just the same as for those consoles doing the same and haven't been banned yet.
    Last edited by akodinito; 12-23-2012 at 11:09 AM

Guys, please, DON'T PLAY BLACK OPS 2. Anything with Battlefield or Call of Duty on the name, DON'T PLAY IT. Those are the games that are giving out the most bans and playing on those probably increases the chance of this getting patched.

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast