Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am so excited! I never got to own a N64 and I really want to play games like Zelda and Star fox. I was thinking about buying a Wii to use the "Wii64" emulator but I'm going to wait for this instead.

BTW what happened to that DS emulator for the PS3?
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-26-2011 at 12:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I feel very sad... because I never got to know what a PS3 emulator was like. You guys are making me jelly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like to try this new emulator, too. I cannot wait to be released...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If they can pull of the Hi-Res Textures then I would be made up! I still have my N64 with a lot of original games - graphics are awful by todays standards but the gameplay actually far exceeds todays standards!

Hi-res Texture Zelda/Goldeneye/Starfox/Mario Kart on the PS3 would be amazing

hate to bump this old of a thread, but emulatemii team has actually made an update to their blog. sadly, nothing was really said about ps3.

i really want a n64 emu so bad. i wish someone did try compiling daedalus. i also wish for like even a beta pkg so people can try it and shut us up for a lil bit :P i like having something physical, not just words.

anyways, i hope this topic is kept alive cause it is a nice idea to think about and hopefully someone will pick it up because it's been over a year with no pkg's at all, not even like saturn where you could at least boot the bios.

Do you have a 3.55 to test on? It might compile as a Minis and run but it's just a theory.

do you mean do i have 3.55 or like 3.55 with a flasher that i can test stuff on and then flash in case it doesn't work? i'm gonna guess you mean the former, which in that case, yes, i have 3.55.

Ok . I'm going to try and get something working. There's no telling what will happen but I'm just hoping the PS3 will emulate the homebrew just like it does Minis. I'll PM you something before too long.

thanks, man! i definitely don't mind being a guinea pig.

i tested like 10 fixes in like 2 hours for one game once, just waiting on someone to keep giving me something to use. i don't mind redundancy too much, especially when you can smell something happening.

This turned out to be a lot more complicated than I thought but it seems manageable, but I will continue working on it tomorrow.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News